Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
M
brace
brace
M
Antoine is only a sophomore with a fantastic combination of athletic ability, game sense and technical skill. Anyone who underestimates his abilities will without a doubt pay the price as he has the ability to strike very quickly. Very talented at midfield and forward. He'll be a great player to watch over the next few seasons.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
hey question marks(???), get a life...henry quoted u if u didnt know that you can find the definition of quote at dictionary.com. alex is legit so shove it mate. if he can make the region team i guaruntee he is better than you so get a life.

One Time!
H
goal
goal
H
Even if I knew, which I don't, I wouldn't comment on Parker's situation at school. Sometimes I think we forget that we're talking about kids and their lives here. I do know that Parker is not playing for SV this year.

I am no expert, but many people who are say that Alex Martinez is at least the equal of Enzo in ability and potential and may in fact be the better player of two. That is a scary thought.

Regarding Antoine Parris, Manchester summed it up nicely. Anyone who doesn't believe that he is a special talent is silly. I doubt that there is a sophomore in the state that is getting more collegiate interest than Antoine, with the possible exception of Alex Martinez.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Joey DeMare is a Sophomore isnt he and he is in Spain right now. He is probably getting a lot of interest from college coaches already too.

P
kick off
kick off
P
HappyDaddy, you said it best, you are not an expert, Alex is in fact a GREAT player (terrible attitude though) but he is definitely not better than Enzo, c'mon now...

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Alex Martinez probably has the absolute worst on field attitude in the state. Which is a shame because he is a great talent.

??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
Do doubt Manchester, that Antoine is a good sophomore and a good player. And Alex is obviously good if he is on the region team. But, they are competing against 15 and 16 year olds(who are still good regardless of their age). Now, in high school there are 4 grades, and u arent just competing against just your age group. So if the topic of this forum was BEST SOPHOMORE(which many of u have said a thousand times), i would agree that these are 2 of the best. But in the grand scheme of things, they arent. That is the last thing im gonna say about these guys because they are good players and i am tired of making negative posts about them, even though wat i have said is right.

goal
OP Offline
goal
Why does it bother you that I copy your whole post? Haha sorry I offended you lad.

And ??? you are right and always will be right. Thank you for enlightening me with your brilliance.

M
bench
bench
M
Facundo Arbues #8 F
Sir Charles Davis GK
Westside High
Def. 2 of the top players in the state.

Brace
Brace
When FM played SV last year, Antoine was the one player that stood out. The soph is a talent and will only get better. Solid team player to boot.

Rick Fielden
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard