Page 8 of 27 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 26 27
throw in
throw in
yea it pretty much is

R
kick off
kick off
R
haha not quite, but i think RNE has the talent to have a decent record...better than the typical RNE

kick off
kick off
im ready to see RV vs RNE and SV vs RNE and RV

Last edited by Fernando Jose Torres; 02/10/08 04:29 AM.
R
kick off
kick off
R
yeah the RNE, RV should be fun to watch

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
saw the score posting, but any info on the quality of the match between wando/m.beach?

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Chavarria's yellow was warranted, but nothing malicious.

I couldn't hear anything specific, but body language indicated he talked himself into the straight red.

Certainly not the way you want to start your season.

He actually fouled my son. It was a foul, but probable did not warrant a yellow. I guess refs need scrimmages too. Not to excuse any verbal expressions at the refs, but I was on the side line pretty close to the play, and didn't hear anything myself.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
S
coach
coach
S
Quote:

Quote:

I couldn't hear anything specific, but body language indicated he talked himself into the straight red.

He actually fouled my son. It was a foul, but probable did not warrant a yellow. I guess refs need scrimmages too. Not to excuse any verbal expressions at the refs, but I was on the side line pretty close to the play, and didn't hear anything myself.

Wow! Only one word for a post like this -- "class." Very classy -- and kind -- thing to get on here and say. Well done.

I was at a different scrimmage yesterday -- not that close a game but well-played -- it was a non-physical game with only a few fouls -- where one guy was bellowing to the referees about "elbows to the head" and the like (note: wasn't talking about anyone related to me.) You sometimes forget that the vast majority of folks think like you do.

Again -- well done -- hope I can show one tenth the class you just did in these kinds of situations.

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
these are all pre-season games people I wouldnt tae the results to seriously...the real games are coming soon

J
world cup
world cup
J
Quote:

Quote:

Fair enough. Your vantage point was obviously superior to mine. Perhaps my explanation was a bit more "diplomatic" than "actual" keeping in mind that this is an exhibition for refs as well.

For the record, unless it's a malcious foul - I'd hope for a successful appeal of a preseason red card.

S
throw in
throw in
S
What i hear from Coach Wittig is that Blythewood tried hard to get RNE on there season schedule but it just didnt work out. It would be a good game to watch do note that Adam Wolf(arguebly one of the best in his area) did not play in that game vs RNE.

RNE has alot of speed and potiential this year, i came face to face with it friday as i played Right-Back for pretty much the whole game.

Page 8 of 27 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard