Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 27 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 26 27
brace
brace
Quote:

Corner Flag talk to me about Byrnes and NW, you said Byrnes would win. Come on, let's talk some junk. As long as Brophy runs his best talent off, they will never compete.

If you took my Byrnes prediction over NW seriously, I'm very sorry for you. I may not be the brightest but in no serious way will I predict Byrnes over NW. You should have looked at my corrected version. Pretty much right on.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
I was at the Irmo Greenwood game for all but the first fifteen minutes. Not sure where you get your information from soccer_10 but Greenwood did not have a pk that they missed. As far as the break aways go, there were decent chances that came in the last thirty minutes but lets remember it's pre season. Irmo played everyone and at the time of these chances only about two or three starters were in. I'm sure Greenwood played many different players as well but lets not get ahead of ourselves claiming that one team could have won when it's only pre season. Irmo had their fourth string keeper in for the last fifteen minutes of the game. I thought Greenwood had some good spells of play but overall Irmo was the better team creating a lot more chances as well as keeping possession. I'm looking forward to see how this Irmo team manages to play against Dorman on Friday.

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

Corner Flag talk to me about Byrnes and NW, you said Byrnes would win. Come on, let's talk some junk. As long as Brophy runs his best talent off, they will never compete.

Byrnes has never been a soccer power and I imagine every player is needed, but congrats to Brophy for getting rid of the rot.

T
bench
bench
T
does anyone know the Porter Gaud vs. Hanahan game

throw in
throw in
...you (obviously being an irmo supporter yourself) are dumb because greenwood did miss a pk because my freind patrick hobson # 4 plays for greenwood and he took it and missed it... and your right it is to early to tell but dont get your panties in a twist

throw in
throw in
Chapin 2
Greenwood 3

Chapin was up 2-0 with about 15 minutes left in regulation and greenwood came back with a 3-0 run ...my sources tell me it was a pretty good game with its ups and downs

kick off
kick off
Spring Valley VS Summerville

1:1?

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Chapin 2
Greenwood 3

Chapin was up 2-0 with about 15 minutes left in regulation and greenwood came back with a 3-0 run ...my sources tell me it was a pretty good game with its ups and downs

It was a back and forth game eventhough Chapin had the better possession and controlled the pace. The only scoring opportunity Greenwood had in the 1st half was a PK (off the left post). Chapin had a number of good oportunities in the second half and just couldn't put them away.

With about 15 minutes to play Chapin subbed out about 8 players one of which was the backup to the backup keeper.
After the substitution #19 and #4 for Greenwood had field day in the Chapin defensive 3rd putting away 3 quality goals in under 5 minutes.

JV
Chapin - 4
Greenwood - 0

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing."
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
The PK in dispute for the Irmo/Greenwood game was in the first 30 min period. A foul in the box by the keeper lead to the PK being awarded. The shot was taken and was SAVED by my son the keeper. It was not "missed" by the kicker (just for clarification). The PK's that were taken post game were just practice PK's. In the PK's after the game there were two "Missed" shots by Greenwood. All in all it was a good "Preseason" game. Not much to tell about either team in regards to the final score.

I
goal
goal
I
deleted

Last edited by Kevin Heise; 02/13/08 04:32 PM.
Page 11 of 27 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard