corner kick
corner kick
Regulation:
SV-1
NW-1

Overtime no one scored. Final in pk's"
SV-2 (4)
NW-1 (3)

NW keeper blocked two but was called for being off his line for one of them.

One Time!
C
kick off
kick off
C
Heard that one of SV's players got injured. Any one know how he is doing?

T
bench
bench
T
SV wins but NW still the better team.

goal
OP Offline
goal
The SV player seemed to be fine. It looked like a minor injury.

A very good game. Northwestern controlled the first half and Spring Valley controlled the second half. Northwestern had an easy opportunity to score in the second half. Alex dribbled beautifully across the middle and played a perfect through ball to Enzo's feet one-on-one with the keeper, but Enzo shanked it over. They also had two more balls that were in front of the mouth of the goal and the keeper out of position, but could not get them in.

Spring Valley is a good team but I don't understand why everyone is thinking they are the most balanced/best team in state. They have several weak spots. I believe they are around the same caliber as Northwestern.

Northwestern was the smaller team but played way more physical. They went hard into every tackle and played aggressively. I thought I would see that out of SV instead.

A very good job by Spring Valley. Unlucky for Northwestern.

goal kick
goal kick
How can you say that spring valley isn't the best team? theyve played one of the hardest schedules and haven't lost a game when every other team has lost multiple games. That sounds like the best in my book

goal
OP Offline
goal
They are one of the best teams but they are capable of being beaten. As of now, sure they are the best but I don't understand why a lot of people put them on a pedestal as if they are way better than everyone else when really they are not.

I guess I should of worded that differently. Right now they are the best but I do not believe they will be the best come state championship.

C
kick off
kick off
C
I know what you mean about SV not looking awesome. I have seen a number of their games this season and they make a lot of unforced turnovers and make a lot of bad passes. They just find a way to win. It isn't always pretty but it gets the job done. I don't beleive its luck, it has happened much too often this season.

State will be tough for them with player losses and injuries but they have some intangibles going for them.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Northwestern and Spring Valley will rematch in the state championship. PK's are always a toss up so I would not look much into this game.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard