Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
goal
OP Offline
goal
Because he is obviously a Greenwood player/supporter and he says Lexington sucks and they have no chance. Who do you think is better Lexington or Greenwood? Should he say Lexington sucks when they obviously are a good team? I thought so.

Thank you for the lesson. I appreciate it. I didn't know my dad was on this message board.

??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
First off you said that you have never said anything negative to anyone. Well, as small of a comment as you made towards scballa, it was negative. Im not defending scballa because i have no clue who he is but in fact, i am calling you on the lie you just made about never saying anything negative. How do you reach down to your keyboard when you sit on such a large thrown of lies??? Also, Northwestern is not what you make them out to be. I have no problem with you because you actually do this site a service by the way that you check it every five minutes. Maybe one day you will be inducted into the SCSOCCER.COM HALL OF FAME...You never know

throw in
throw in
fake henry.....prove that i am a greenwood supporter and maybe i will prove that i am your REAL father

Last edited by scballa; 04/23/08 08:53 PM.
sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Lets just let the playoffs decide whos good or not, a lot of questions will be answered in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited by sG; 04/23/08 09:26 PM.

One Time!
goal
OP Offline
goal
You never answered my question but I didn't expect you too. I was not making a negative comment towards Greenwood, I just didn't like the fact that scballa says Lexington sucks when they obviously don't. They are a good team.

I do not make Northwestern out to be anything. I am pretty sure they do their own work on the field. I have watched them play, along with several other teams, many times this season and I like what I see from them.

And thank you, I am honored to have your approval on what I do with my spare time. I am pretty sure it is more G rated than what you do!

goal
OP Offline
goal
And scballa, it is just my conclusion that you are a Greenwood supporter since you post a lot of their scores. I may be wrong. Either way, they are having a very good year so far!

throw in
throw in
you are right Henry ...we are cool...you seem quite the man

P
bench
bench
P
Henry is quite the man...

"And thank you, I am honored to have your approval on what I do with my spare time. I am pretty sure it is more G rated than what you do!"-The Real Henry

C
bench
bench
C
Quote:

all i have to say is spring valley is gonna choke when it comes playoff time because they all think they are unstoppable and well they have lost a couple key players... so im gonna say they end up like the patriots did this year.LOSE IN THE PLAYOFFS!

perfectly put

S
kick off
kick off
S
and real Henry Lexington isnt that good their record tells you that

dont question me
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard