Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
throw in
throw in
S
it looks to me like you were saying that if you get scored on by those teams u suck. and yes i am.

Goal
Goal
Not to take anything away from Chapin, (they are a solid team), but from my view point (I’m walking the line, taking pictures), BC pretty much dominated the game in every aspect except balls in the net (which of course is the most important one). I have a fixed video camera on the BC keeper’s 18 yard box which I take clips from for learning/training purposes. I notice the ball was kept away from the BC side most of the game and in fact I did not keep one clip the whole 2nd half due to there not being one real serious Chapin threat worth reviewing. It also seemed that BC was winning more than their share of 50/50s. That big German kid was a force to be reckoned with.
Chapin’s first goal was a good one, the 2nd highly questionable. However, late in the game the Chapin keeper got caught out of the net, and had to hold a BC player from getting to the ball, which was obvious from the BC side and the line judge. It should have been called.
Chances are pretty good that BC has not seen the last of Chapin this year, and with a little luck and a decent zebra crew, Chapin will have their Region title, but BC will be going to the show.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
P
corner kick
corner kick
P
I'm not sure what game you were watching but we didn't not dominate them. They definitely had more of the possession. We never even had a shot on goal or stringed more than one or two passes together, just kicked the crapp out of the ball upfield. Pretty even game though. Right team won. But I am liking the chances of these two teams meeting in the Lowerstate Final. That would be an exciting game. But I will say this, you along with your SCsoccer board mate, BCsoccerdad, need to stop making BC look bad by making stupid excuses for every game we loose! Move on and accept there are very very good teams that can just plain beat us! Good day!

W
kick off
kick off
W
I was not even at the game, but heard much about it. I was at the first game that these two teams played and Chapin looked like they were playing against a rec team. Every time the ball even went near the BC team, they kick it as hard as they can and hope for something to happen. Going by that game and the result of the second game Chapin is clearly a way better side. Even if the second goal was counted, Chapin still would have won the match 1-0. I talked to Chapins assistant coach yesterday and he said BC maybe had one shot that even troubled De Mare in the net. Every other shot BC had was either 30-40 yards out being way optimistic and the ball flying high, high over. I also heard of the lack of sportsmanship by Heise and the Bearcats. After almost every play they complained about something because thats the only way they know they can win. Not truly playing the game of soccer. Chapin is a very solid team and so is BC, but the better team took the region title and will be many of peoples picks for the 2008 State title.

Goal
Goal
I may have had my BC goggles on, however according to BC game stats we had more shots on goal (C-5, BC-8), more corner kicks (C-1, BC 3) and according to my video (just the BC 18 yard box) Chapin did not spend much time on our far end of the field. I would like to see how Chapin stat the game and see how they compare.
BTW What excuses did I make that you referring to? The refs were not good in this match. I would assume most fans/coaches from both BC and Chapin would agree to this. I was just pointing this out.
And let me reiterate, I think Chapin is a very solid team. They probable do deserve the Region title. Our boys didn’t come ready to play the first game, and we got killed. I believe we played better than Chapin the 2nd game, but came up short in the goals. However; with a little luck we will meet and possible beat Chapin for the lower-state.
Go BC!

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Quote:

Chapin looked like they were playing against a rec team.

Strange coming from a White Knoll player? After watching y'all play Aiken and South Aiken this year, the only rec team you would be familiar with is WK.

PS - Stop slobbing Joey Demare's knob. It's pathetic.

F
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
F
Nowhere in my my comments do I make excuses for losing to Chapin. They are clearly the better team this year. I've been to most BC soccer games the past 6 years and I don't remember any team doing the "extracuricular" things (elbowing, shoving,etc.) that Chapin does. My disappointment the other night is that we came to play and that lousy call put us in a 2-0 hole midway through the 1st half which changed the flow of the game. Chapin's stats were such because they knew being up 2-0 that BC would have a hard time scoring and probably concentrated on defense.

Heise is very passionate about the game and is going to defend the team. He called the team together after the game to tell them to keep their cool. He warned them to not say anything to the refs (or Chapin)and get red carded.

F
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
F
"But I will say this, you along with your SCsoccer board mate, BCsoccerdad, need to stop making BC look bad by making stupid excuses for every game we loose!"

Sorry, but it makes BC look bad when you spell "lose" wrong.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Quote:

However; with a little luck we will meet and possible beat Chapin for the lower-state.
Go BC!

I would say if you think this is possible the last thing you want to do is give Chapin any billboard material.

Everyone knows a River Rat strikes best under cover of darkness.

W
kick off
kick off
W
bam bam... I do not even play for white knoll? The WK are my initials. And i did not even say anything about Joey demare? I talked about him before yes, beacuse he is a very good player. I do believe that he is one of the best players in the state. You may thing different. I did hear that he was kept quite on Thursday and he was very frustrated. Could have just been one of those games that good players have. Bam bam.. I just do not want to be wrongly blamed of being someone that i am not. I am 34 years old and have nothing to do with White knoll. Thanks.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard