Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
goal
goal
W
I am gonna have to vote for Jamal as well due to the fact that I was standing up cheering right beside heise!

I saw Dreher's Steve Giffel score a death blossom free kick from 25 yards away theat went top shelf. sick as heck.

Andy Kwon hit a PK while pretending to tie his shoe and he toe balled the ball into the top corner.

Played 6v6 with Clint Mathis once and he put a ball top shelf from the kick off as he told the GK what he was going to do. nasty.

goal
goal
Socastee had an amazing goal in the Palmetto cup two years ago. They were playing Northwestern and a kid hit a nasty shot upper right 90. He was pretty far out and the strike was incredible.

Eagle#7 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Beaufort had an amazing goal last year when they played wando in the playoffs. BHS's Matt Stewart took a shot from the far left corner of the 18. while the ball was in the air it knuckled itself into the upper 90. real glorious shot

"THERE IS ONLY 1 RONALDO"
J
world cup
world cup
J
I have a few to contribute:

2002 or 2003 Chapin player scores a wonder strike from 35 out - ball was on an absolute line with hardly any arch to beat the BE keeper (who was highly rated at the time) backside netting.

2003 Lugoff-Elgin's Matt Harris (Pfeiffer) against defending 3A Champs Greenville dribbles to the end line and whips a scorcher from the most acute angle I've seen (at any level) - megs not only a defender, but the keeper as well to score just inside the far side post!

2004 BE Keeper dribbles out of the 18 to send a ball down field. Emerald's AC Cogburn leaps to contest the clearance - ball ricochets off his FACE twenty yards into the goal as the BE keeper scrambles to chase it down. Priceless.

2007 - Lugoff-Elgin's Allan Taylor (who had at least two more similar goals that year) launched a beast - no spin - from 25 out that struck the underside of the crossbar, bounced straight down, and then up into the top net. Classy.

So far this season - David Slaughter and Byron Quintoa both tallied bona fide thumpers when the two sides met earlier this month. Not the best goals ever, but a base level of quality that I don't recall earlier this decade.

If I sat here another fifteen minutes I could think of at least four more "best" goals. Ditto to Kevin's remarks concerning the quality of players.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Seems like most goals Orlando Clarke for Socastee are great. The way he works in traffic and to be able to get out of pressure and get his shot off. Kid is special. College coaches out there take notice! He can finish. Justin Watson and Bobby Belair aren't to shabby in their own right.

A
kick off
kick off
A
Amir Abdulas had an excelent rip from outside the 18 was a siccisors kick that brushed right into the left upper 90 then there was Paris who had an amazing shot against Irmo from far out. Paris is an excelent player and has tons of beautiful goals.

kick off
kick off
lakewood played darlington a couple weeks ago and their star player with 2 or more people on him shot from the 18 and hit a hole a foot away from the goalie next to the bar under the goalie for the score never though anyone could do that running wide open much less with people on them

"honor is not in the weapon, it is in the man..." highlander endgame
goal kick
goal kick
In the 2006 season a lexington player had an amazing strike against dreher at memorial, from about 35 yards out on the sideline, that was wonder goal

also byron quinatoa had an amazing goal against rivals flora last year, he was about 25 yards out on the left side and blasted it to the upper right corner of the goal, he also had an amzing one against ben lippen this season

Ive also seen the forward from socastee score a suberb half volley with his left

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard