Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
bench
bench
B
Isn't Kenny a coach for Airport? I think it's his brother - Ward that's the HS ref.

G
corner kick
corner kick
G
You are right, it is Ward.
I knew Kenny was an Airport coach.
Ward is a really good ref.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
I would like to commend the job the center and AR's at the SV v Lexington VG game tonight. Did not always like their calls but they were consistent and kept good control of the game.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
I thought that Barry Lee, Mark Davino, and Emir Hadziamitovic (sp?) did a great job in tonight's Brookland-Cayce at Cardinal Newman match.

Congratulations to Coach Will Eudy and the Cardinals on a fantastic effort and victory! Good luck to the Cardinals the rest of the spring.

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Gotta offer that Richard Sidebottom and Jeremy Willis served up a pretty fair match at our Girls match this evening Dreher at Blythewood.

I really appreciate it when a ref will actually accompany his hand jestures by YELLING-- "PLAY ON" and/or "ITS STILL IN" so that all the players (and sometimes coaches) know that they should keep playing and know exactly what the official is thinking/calling instead of making the kids (and coach) wondering if they will hear a whistle in a moment or two.

tk

Tony King
S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
Heard the Referee at the WA vs Summerville match had a tough but all in all pretty good game. the cards were not popular but were correct. even after the games was finished, cooler heads prevailed.

Hey, rock 'n roll bob got his hair cut. hope it is not a sampson thing and he loses his mojo.

Soccer Rules, Sam
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard