Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Coach
Coach
C
I mean SCHSL...sheesh, my typos are becoming ridiculous.

I've got good news and bad news...
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Coach I agree 100% with what you added but according to the Rock hill Herald he only had to sit 2 games. This was also pointed out by NHSXCOACH in a different thread, something about levels... As with you I went straight to the source and found as you found. So there must be something somewhere that states otherwise. Ithink all coaches should at least be aware of this level of red cards so that it can be applied fairly acrros the whole state.

goal
goal
The coaches should take the time to look at the rule book and find this. I commend Mr. Ahl, Mr. Warren, and the Northwestern coaching staff for finding this.

N
throw in
throw in
N
Quote:

When will people start realizing Enzo is NOT the only player Northwestern has. I know he is the best and one of, if not, the best player in state but I believe they would still be a contender for a state title without him.

Just my opinion.

without him, they will still be extremely good, but not a state contender. just my thoughts.

Rock Hill Soccer Fan
bench
OP Offline
bench
Final: 2-1 NW in overtime. A well played game by both teams with no help from refs for either side. several obvious throw ins were mis called and several fouls in the box were neglected. lexington's graham howard effectively shut down enzo throughout the game. not sure how alex was able to play with a red card last game, but he went in shortly after the game started. lexington's keeper had an amazing game, despite the injured shoulder, with several tough saves that he made look easy. im sure these two teams will be looking forward to playoffs for a rematch.

alcuni sono nati gloriosi
E
goal kick
goal kick
E
was a very hard fought well played game. The refs were very bad and missed alot of calls. Some good goals were scored as well.

one can be beaten, two can defend themselves, but a a strand of three is not easily defeated
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Bad officiating? Novel concept this year! They get worse every game it seems.

S
bench
bench
S
I also heard that the officials were horrible and that the game could have gone either way. I look forward to a rematch between these two quality teams in the playoffs. They both look like strong contenders to win state

S
bench
bench
S
i think lexington should of won. i heard the refs screwed them over on more than one occasion. and who were the goal scorers in this game does anyone know?

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Garbanzo(2)- NW
deMent -Lex

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard