Wren 1 @ Greenwood 2

good region matchup that was back and forth ...exciting game to watch

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Quote:

is their forward still out?

Yeah, he's been out for the last 7 games (1-6 record without him, were 5-0 with him). They play great soccer, but they are having trouble finishing the ball. I hope they can put it together without him, because I hate it for the team.

He will probably be out the rest of the season.

S
throw in
throw in
S
anyone got word on the Dreher, Flora game?

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Irmo 1 at Chapin 0

R
kick off
kick off
R
RNE 4
Dutch Fork 3

RNE Goals
Amir Abdulaziz
Adriel Santos 2
Thomas Tafel(game winner with fifteen seconds left in game)

RNE Assists
Joey Vallade
Manuel Leon 2

G
bench
bench
G
Summerville 8
Colleton County 0

S
kick off
kick off
S
AC Flora 1 - Dreher 2

Great game...refs weren't real sharp either way

C
kick off
kick off
C
4/8

Bluffton 11 vs. N. Charleston 0

A
throw in
throw in
A
I had the pleasure of going to the Irmo/Chapin game tonight, and let me say that this was one of the most exciting, intense matches I have witnessed in a while. Both teams played with extreme effort, and the game atmosphere was just fun to be a part of. Anyways for a brief synopsis of the game, from my eyes:

1st Half:
The first half was controlled primarily by Irmo. They did a great job of possessing the ball and created a ton of goal-scoring opportunities; however, they were unable to capitalize. Kyle McEwan had an absolute laser of a shot that must have gone about 8 inches too high. Chapin played solid defensively for the most part, although they did give up too many deep throws and corners. Yet the emotion was there on both sides.
Score at the half: Irmo 0 Chapin 0

2nd Half:
Very different feel to the game in this half. Chapin got their act together and did a very good job of controlling the midfield. They generated a few good chances yet really couldn't get a clean strike on the ball. Irmo's defense played better than I have seen them play all year, by a long shot. Joey DeMare was almost completely neutralized by #3 (Hubbard?). He was on him tight the entire match, really did a good job. The half was very back and forth, emotions running very high, so there were a few cards going back and forth. There was one moment where a brawl almost broke out after Jugal Dalal (Irmo) got seemingly tackled by David Slaughter.
Irmo capitalized finally at the 78' minute mark. On a quick counter attack, McEwan received the ball near midfield, carried it for about ten yards and slid it through to a streaking Taylor Varney. Varney got behind the defense, and touched the ball around Greg DeMare and tucked it in. The rest of the game was basically Irmo holding the ball in the corner trying to run out the clock. A Chapin player, can't remember who at the moment, did receive a red card in the final minute for a pretty malicious tackle.
Final Score: Irmo 1 Chapin 0

Overall, a great rivalry game with tremendous heart and effort displayed by both teams. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.

S
throw in
throw in
S
at Stratford
Stratford 8, Goose Creek 0
Goals
Savage 3, White 2, Swanson, Burkett, Kantala

Sean Egnew Varsity Boys Soccer Coach Stratford High School
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard