Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
bench
bench
How is it hard to believe Liverpool made the semis? They have only lost 4 games this season (EPL) and have only allowed 27 goals during the EPL season. I think they have a fantastic team and the rotation is working.

I will say that during a slow motion replay, it was a soft foul (Kuyt did the same the last game). Babel scoring made it irrelevent though.

kick off
kick off
LIVERPOOL ALL THE WAY.......

C
kick off
kick off
C
Liverpool fans dont get too excited as a Arsenal fan I am obviously dissapointed i feel that Liverpool is a good cup team but will have no true shot in the EPL no matter what the stats are.

Hope for the best but always prepare for the worst.
bench
bench
This season, no I agree. They have to figure out a way to not draw and put away the teams they shold be beating.

I think it is interesting that Renia and Liverpool have the most shutouts, and that shows with all the draws. Torres has had a great year, but Liverpool needs a finisher in every game. They have come alive the last few weeks (both in the EPL and the CL).

goal kick
goal kick
Personally I cannot stand the rotation policy, but for some reason it works miracles in the champions leauge but does nothing in the EPL. Hopefully Liverpool can pull through against Chelsea for the second time in the past three or four years. YNWA!!

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard