Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33
R
RM Offline
bench
bench
R
I see these names that people are hiding behind..... You state how to run SSC and what is best for SSC, now. Where were you 3 years ago when SSC decided to stop the Challenge program? Where were you when we had Executive Board meetings every two weeks to try and get SSC back on track? Where were you when SSC was going through the process of trying to hire a Director of Soccer Operations? All of these meetings are open for general membership and in 12 months I can name 3 members that have showed with concerns. We have fought with this decision as a board and whether it is or is not a decision I approved of I will wait and see. CESA will be coming to SSC so we all have a simple choice, get on or get off. I wish all these strong opinionated minds would put their efforts into any area club. Being a critic is the easiest job around, step up and help your child's club and then voice your opinion. Your need to help by stopping or trying to hinder CESA from coming to the Lowcaountry has failed.

Ronnie Murray

Last edited by RM; 04/15/08 12:34 PM.
C
Brace
Brace
C
BFA would never be allowed, but at one point it was, Clark was the DOC for both clubs for a few years. He was pertty much running both at the same time. A lot of people at SSC are not happy with him and forced him out as DOC at SSC. They also are not happy with loss of teams and Bridge taking younger kids from them( under 13 age kids) This is one reason for bringing in CESA I think. SSC wants to move fwd and build a better soccer club and feels this is the way to do it. We will see if this works out.

B
kick off
kick off
B
Gentleman Dave,
Can you do a grammar and spell check on galaxy 9? I'm having a hard time following it but I'll try.

Galaxy,Let me flip the script here.If CESA training is so bad WHY do parents from Charleston and Columbia push their whips right by Ballentine to get to Greenville. Do you really think CESA is run on smoke and mirrors?

Here's some history: This past fall CESA did win two games in PK's but also lost two. CUFC's one state championship was in PK's. What exactly are you saying chief?

If you know anything about the history of Columbia soccer you would know that it was one of earliest areas to attract players from other parts of the state due to its central location. What do you suppose is the reason for this shift?

atl
B
kick off
kick off
B
Dave,
Forget about helping me out dude. Did you give your password to a three year old?

atl
goal
goal
Mr Murray,
Sure you can NAME 3 members, but can you also SPELL those 3 member's names? I think not!

I believe I've proved my point.

K
goal kick
goal kick
K
Sounds like SSC should have dissolved into Bridge FA and the parents on the Board enjoying their power should have let Brisson run one club, BFA, and not expected him to run two seperate entities. To me, it seems like another youth soccer shortcoming: parental involvement hindering the soccer professional to his complete job. If SSC doesn't change, CESA will have a tough time. If they do, then why didn't you do it for Brisson?

throw in
throw in
brabbit, sometimes i forget my head, sometimes i forget my commas, sometimes i forget to wipe my assault rifle down before i go hunting vermin in the woods. sorry to disappoint.

H
goal
goal
H
What exactly is the agreement with Tormey and Hyslop? Is it with them or with CESA?

goal
goal
Kicked-in-the-head-70-times maybe? Where have you been? You are about two-years behind. Everyone has already been-there-done-that. Try to catch up and keep up.

G
bench
bench
G
GS DAD,

That U 12 is very good and Jim is a great guy and coach. However, I do not think they have played the CUFC Elite team 11 a side, (Have they?) and in fairness, they have picked up kids from CUFC and Congaree within the last year or so. This again is good recruiting, something they will need to keepdoing to keep that quality team together and get the numbers for 11 aside. I imagine CESA greenville will be a good connection there. Those kids are very good though. I take nothing from them.

B-Rabbit, I guess it is easier to attack my spelling and flip the script than it is to answer the questions. I never said CESA was so bad. You correct my grammar and I will correct you inability to grasp content. The notion was that CESA coaches were so professonal and superior and that other coaches and directors were gym teachers. The question is simple and yet to be answered by you. If they are professionals and so superior, how are they struggling and getting beat at times by these amateurs. Logically, they should be blowing folks out of the water. They are not, and in fact, I think the gap is closing. Don't claim superiority and then hide from the facts. The professionals barely won against folks that actually have other jobs, or as you might call them amateurs...

Page 11 of 33 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard