H
Quote:

Is that for challenge?

nope. premier girls region III league.

B
goal
goal
B
If you are going to try to compare fees between SSC and CESA in Greenville, you will need to compare the fees of a Classic player in Greenville. I don't know if they are different or not.

If you are going to compare fees for Challenge and Premier play, then you need to compare Bridge fees with CESA fees. The reason for this is the challenge program for SSC was Bridge FA, until very recently.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Quote:

Okay, if you could respond to this point it would help me. I know of a certain age group right now where CESA is recruiting about five kids for a team. I am not getting into violations or anything, so don't get in that.

If you know about recruiting at this time there is a violation. You should report it.....or shut up.

G
bench
bench
G
Like I said, poor word..lets say courting, not recruiting..and GSDAD, I have a feeling you would know a thing or to about reporting...

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Like I said, poor word..lets say courting, not recruiting..and GSDAD, I have a feeling you would know a thing or to about reporting...

since we know recruiting is illegal,is courting illegal?
i think we got into this last year.every year someone gets rubbed the wrong way by cesa and they bring up recruiting violations.
mr milkyway i was really looking at what you had to say and not just taking cesa's side untill this. why bring it up then tell everyone not to get into it.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
I have no idea what you're talking about and see how you sit there and throw darts at people and clubs with innuendo and unsubstantiated claims that raise the specter of alterior motives or illegal doings. You're slinging mud without substantiating claims and hiding behind an anonymous moniker. That's easy to do an d impossible to defend.

Still don't know what you're talking about in your last post. Care to email me privately if not on this board?

G
bench
bench
G
I personally think every club courts players. I did not mean to imply anything illegal was happening (think I said that). I think the original questions still stand and are valid...I have no interest in chasing this rabbit and apologize for the poor choice of words...I have never been rubbed wrong by CESA...I also believe without doubt that CESA is mostly successful because of players develeped outside of G ville. It has ben the slight edge on many of their teams. A stud from lexington, or a few girls from Columbia on a team...I just think they should admit that it is not their training that sets them apart but their ability to get players from other clubs...I don;t know how that is not obvious....and yes, I am from a galaxy far far away...

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
So the better players go there to get less training? and those players stay there after a season of less training?
Maybe people drive from Charleston to Greenville because they get more for their dollar...What do ya think?

G
bench
bench
G
coldhardtruth,

I think CESA is very persuasive... I feel the training is very similiar, better in some cases and worse in others...No, people do not go there in hopes of lesser training. Some stay, many recently have left after a year...

Page 26 of 33 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard