Print Thread
Page 27 of 33 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 32 33
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

coldhardtruth,

I think CESA is very persuasive... I feel the training is very similiar, better in some cases and worse in others...No, people do not go there in hopes of lesser training. Some stay, many recently have left after a year...

how do you know so much about the training ? how many have left ? are you just a parent of a kid on the B team ? seems you have more of a problem with cesa other than the so called lack of player development.

H
goal
goal
H
Quote:

If you know about recruiting at this time there is a violation.

Not necessarily. It is permissible to recruit players who are out of their seasonal year. Anyone who has completed his/her season may be recruited. So, 13/14 year olds who are in state cup - off limits. Older kids who are going to regionals - off limits. Everyone else - ok to recruit.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I can not for the life of me figure out what CESA could say to me that would persuade me to drive to Greenville every week..Maybe if there were no soccer teams in the lowcountry that my child could play on..no..not even that..Lacross anyone?

P
kick off
kick off
P
CESA does passively recruit.

It is more commonly referred to as . . WINNING.

Last edited by pitchparent; 05/06/08 10:28 PM.
C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
good one..everyone loves a winner

S
bench
bench
S
Just to get things back on track. We (SSC) are not really interested in CESA and their alleged underhandedness. As OLDSKOOLPINEWOOD stated, we want to remain “THE SUMMERVILLE SOCCER CLUB”
I'm not criticizing the current SSC board. I appreciate all the hard work this board has done. And yes, I appreciate all the time they've invested in researching a new management team for the club. However, I do not, in any way, shape or form, support the color and name change of the SSC. For those of you who didn't grow up playing soccer at the club you probably won't understand. This club has kept lots of kids off the streets and in school. Kids have met their heroes, like Craig Brady and Ronnie Murray, at the SUMMERVILLE SOCCER CLUB not at club CESA. Letting CESA come in and start over is a crime, or at least it should be. If CESA comes and makes these changes, it tells everyone that the SUMMERVILLE SOCCER CLUB was just a piece of land with a few soccer goals. Changing the name is not the answer!!!
We may have seen better days but we stand strong! We stand united!! We are the Summerville Soccer Club!!!!!

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Serve on the board...At least help bring a solution instead of saying what you don't want..

S
bench
bench
S
Not so easy! It seems the door is closed.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
I am sure Laurie would be more than happy to have you serve..I can put in a good word for you..they are asking for people to serve as we speak..

C
kick off
kick off
C
Quote:

Not so easy! It seems the door is closed.

Soccer22,

All u have to do is email Bill Ford or Laurie Fladd u can find their email info on summervillesoccerclub.com and let them know what position you might be interested in so they can add your name to the ballot for the nomination and vote on the 28th.

Hope for the best but always prepare for the worst.
Page 27 of 33 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard