R3 - Blythewood, Dreher
R4 - Brookland-Cayce, Chapin
R5 - none
R6 - Myrtle Beach, Socastee
R7 - none

That's about right!

Quote:

Sharpe Man
anyone wanna explain how the rankings are decided each week?? im taking a wild guess in saying its not by amount of games won in a row region ranking.

soccer2103
ah the age old question of scsoccer.com. You will get an explanation, but one that I don't think is fair and is biased. As you will notice, some teams have stayed idle for weeks no matter the wins or losses. Heaven forbid BC drop out of the top 10.

supasta
I'm sure you have to take into account the strength of the teams you play. So beating up on very low level squads while some other teams are fighting it out week in and week out will result in diffrent rankings anyway. If you truley are better prove it in the playoffs.

Nike Legend
I was thinking something similar, but what would your changes be? What is your basis for changing the rankings? Give some evidence.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
goal kick
goal kick
What is interesting to me is the way 4A is spread out among the regions (7/8) while 3A is concentrated in 4. (4/7). Wonder how much that has to do with quality of teams or region, or first and second round matchups?

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard