Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
U
bench
bench
U
I just wish Aj could have gotten that 3 seed. Now they have to Play B.E. I remember when i played 00-03. It was always Aj, B.E. and Chapin at the time

U
bench
bench
U
Or atleast for 00' i meant

??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
Palmetto vs. Emerald Who you got???

Batesburg-Leesville vs. Walhalla Who you got???

throw in
throw in
Way to Go Marine on the A-J call - - -
But we both missed Hanahan! over Silver Bluff. Maybe Region V wasn't as strong as thought, as all three teams were knocked off in Round 2 with Silver Bluff being the only favored seed to lose.
Lower State should be pretty easy to call with B-E and Waccamaw the strongest teams, favored seeds advancing.
Looks like a re-match of both Upper State semis on Saturday. I would like to see Palmetto pull it out over Emerald, but Emerald looks strong. In the other match, I think Walhalla will win going away against B-L. They have something to prove from last year and to show that their seeding was deserved.

MUSTANGS are a Proud Breed! 2008 - This Is Our Year
throw in
throw in
Quote:

Palmetto vs. Emerald Who you got???

Batesburg-Leesville vs. Walhalla Who you got???

As just posted - I think Walhalla will avenge its loss from last year, and Emerald will advance. BUT . . . Palmetto will make it a much closer match this year.

S
Brace
Brace
S
Well i figured SB-Hanahan would be close but expected SB to pull it out. So much for having a rep for our region. But i think it'll once again be BE-Waccamaw for lower state this year.

Misael Garzon
May River HS Boys Varsity Head Coach
mgarzon1217@gmail.com
??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
good point soccer 08 about them avenging their loss..i feel like batesburg is a better team but i guess we will see...and with emerald and palmetto....u never know???

G
kick off
kick off
G
Walhalla had 4 seniors in a car accident early morning of the game last year...2 died and the other two were in critical condition in Greenville. Their minds were not on the game.

Rest assured, they will be focused on Saturday!!

throw in
throw in
Quote:

Walhalla had 4 seniors in a car accident early morning of the game last year...2 died and the other two were in critical condition in Greenville. Their minds were not on the game.

Rest assured, they will be focused on Saturday!!

I was unaware of that fact from last year - but certainly it explains some things. I had wondered all year how B-L beat Walhalla.
STILL -
Walhalla is a much better team this year and B-L is not quite up to last year's. JMO!

G
kick off
kick off
G
Walhalla just finished the game- Walhalla 1-0

Pk in first half was the game winner. The B-L keeper was amazing.

Good win for Walhalla and it is great that both the girls and the boys teams are playing in the upperstate finals.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard