Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
I would like to congratulate Coach Gettys on his great team.
It was a fantastic game last night and him, his coaching staff and players all exhibited class of the highest order, as usual.

A special single out to Goalkeeper Tanner Osbourne who had the class at the end of the match to come over to myself and say some very kind words. He is a tremendous Goalkeeper, but a better person. He received a standing ovation from our Bench when he was substituted. He also produced one of the best saves i have ever seen in the match last night (youtube Gordon Banks save from Pele, and you will see what it looked like!).

What a second round game, and again congratulations to the Lexington soccer program for the way they played and carried themselves last night.

Yours in sport
Dominic Wren
Head Coach - Northwestern Boys Soccer

goal
goal
Very classy Coach Wren.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Stay classy, San Diego.

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Gotta agree about Tanner Osbourne! What can't a person like about him. Great athlete, skilled keeper, leader on the field... and as already said, a better person than everything else. Doesn't trash talk on field, and according to his opponets he is well respected and congratulates others for their good play. Continue soccer if you desire, but you have a great future ahead of you.

goal kick
goal kick
You NW boys better tear up Irmo

Im tired of chasin my dreams Im just goin to ask 'em where theyre goin and hook up with 'em later
Brace
Brace
Coach Dom, Enzo, his team, and his program are class all-around. They play hard for a full 80 and, as a rule, with great respect for the game and their opponent. Enzo, goals aside, has earned his respect on and off the field.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard