bench
bench
B
GO CHAPIN EAGLES!!!!

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Walhalla is a class team this year. Both teams, Emerald and Walhalla, played hard and clean. An exciting game for players, coaches, and fans.

The refs were very consistent and let the boys play. A great atmosphere for everyone there.

Chapin High School Boy's Varsity Soccer Assistant Coach South Carolina United FC Staff
goal
goal
Quote:

The Irmo vs Northwestern game was a great game with Northwestern pulling it out in the end. Personally I thought Irmo was the better team and dominated Northwestern especially in the second half. Northwesterns goal was completely against the run of play, but good teams find a way to win. Irmo played their hearts out and has to be a favorite for the State Championship next year since they only lose two seniors. I would like to single out Irmo junior defender Kyle Hubbard who played exceptionally well tonight. He completely shut down Enzo, frustrating him all night. Overall it was a great game but one team had to win and one team had to lose. Probably one of the matches of they year.

Hubbard did play awesome and shut Enzo down. But Northwestern has to be the favorite next year. They lose only one senior who gets substantial playing time and lose only four overall. They also gain Dennis, who is eligible to play next year. I also do not see them losing a game next year. They just have so much talent returning.

But Irmo will indeed be extremely good.

C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
As the Voice of Reason stated, Academic Magnet beat the Governor's School 4 - 0. I'd like to add that the AM program displayed a lot of class (not to mention the obvious skill evident by the score). The game was 1 - 0 at the half and the constant barrage by AM finally created a few cracks in the GSSM defense. My personal opinion is that while this years GSSM team may have been the best team I've been associated with, the AM squad was the best team we've ever faced, from front to back. I also mentioned to the AR on our sideline that the particular team of referees for tonight's game was the best we've seen this year (not taking anything away from the fine group we have in our area). All in all, while a disapointing end to our season, I have no complaints on the experience. Ok, maybe the one obnoxious AM fan - but even he wasn't disrespectful.

Good luck AM, and thanks GSSM team for a great season.

Coach Cady GSSM
throw in
throw in
I have to say one of the most exciting games I have ever seen period. With Emerald winning 1-0 with less than 3 minutes left Walhalla scored to take it to overtime. Their fans go wild! They then score in the first 10 to take a 2-1 lead. With time running out in the final 10, Emerald scored at the 2:00 mark to tie it up. Shortly in to the first 5 Emerald scored on a rocket to take the win. The fans went crazy! Great game played by both teams and a tough loss for Walhalla. Their Girls team knocked our girls out of the playoffs so a little sweet revenge for our fans. Great soccer being played in Walhalla this year.

??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
What about the Southside Christian vs. Christ Church game???

D
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
D
2-0 CCES

David Craig
Eastside High School
Girls Varsity Soccer - Head Coach
FCA - Faculty Sponsor
G
Corner Kick
Corner Kick