Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brace
OP Offline
brace
Watched the Riverside soccer machine beat Mann in PK's without Sarah Jacobs. Same result, different feeling. When you put that many winners on the field, good things happen. But there was something missing. Not as organized, emotionally down at times which I have rarely seen from Riverside. They were devastating in PK's, methodical, efficient. Sarah walking out with a brace on her knee and hitting the first one was pretty effective.

Good luck to the lady Warriors in the state title game.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
R
bench
bench
R
Sarah Jacobs is a great leader whether she is on the field scoring the winning goal or on the sideline cheering on her teammates who respect her more than anything. I think JL Mann was a wakeup call to Riverside but I have no doubt that Terry will have everything running like a well run machine by Friday!

brace
OP Offline
brace
Doesn't Hilton Head return 11 starters? How many seniors?

S
goal
goal
S
Riverside needs Jacobs in the Middle against HH. I agree with ROH, Jacobs keeps things organized.

brace
OP Offline
brace
Second piece of the puzzle is other players having to play "new" positions which they won't play as well as their regular position, plus the loss of effect on the whole team.

Riverside's overall program and talent will cover anything, but it will be an adjustment.

brace
OP Offline
brace
Don't get me wrong. I took Riverside a long time ago, and I will take them through Saturday.

goal kick
goal kick
I think Hilton Head has a shot at becoming the AAA state champs. They had a big win against BC- I think they are mentally ready to take on Riverside.

S
goal
goal
S
Riverside is very deep in talent, who could lose their MVP and still make it through to the final?

J
bench
bench
J
Quote:

Doesn't Hilton Head return 11 starters? How many seniors?

Hilton Head High has one senior -- defender Kaitlin Iulo.

Link Copied to Clipboard