Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
W
goal kick
goal kick
W
what the video does not show is that the foul occured before the ball got there. ask the other nhs defenders and watch number 3 yelling at the ref before he realizes that the goal has been disallowed. my favorite call in the game was when two blonde haired kids ran into each other and fell down within a few inches of a nhs player and nhs was caled for a foul. next favorite was when the big kid for nhs was in the box awaiting a direct kick not 15 yards away and both arms of the blonde haired defender were around his chest and waist and the ref was 5 yards away appearing to look right at the play. fouls in the first half were 15 to 6. bet u cant figure out who had the six? i'll gve u a hint it wasnt nhs. as bad as the fouls were, the 50/50 balls that went out of bounds was worse. willing to bet it was worse than the foul totals. better team won.

corner kick
corner kick
The AR doesn't have a whistle...

...could it have been the sound of the flag flapping?????

No, video doesn't ALWAYS show everything, BUT in this case it's pretty conclusive...And more than enough for the replay official to overturn the call, award the goal and kick the red headed AR in the seat of the pants (well maybe not a swift kick, just reassign him to club U4)

brace
brace
How come every time Irmo loses in the playoffs they pull out a video or fuss about how they were robbed? Remember the infamous "no goal" three years back when they showed a video that apparently showed a goal for them that was not counted because the South Aiken keeper swept away the ball after it crossed the line? Last year they were robbed because the refs at Mauldin called everything against them. This year it's the disallowed goal due to a non existent foul.

Bad and questionable calls happen to all teams. I'm sure that Irmo was the recipients of several major calls throughout the year that the other team could have argued. In the end the game wasn't lost due to the referees.

goal
goal
I don't think anyone could have said it better than that CornerFlag!

M
bench
bench
M
its ok IRMO fans.. IRMO plays most beautiful soccer around here..

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Too me you can clearly tell that in no way to did the Irmo play foul the NW player? How could he have fouled him he was in front of him? Jeremy is usually one of the better ones though...

M
bench
bench
M
this is aweful call.... it should been a goal... WOW

brace
brace
Gouda or Monterey Jack. Great cheeses to go with that whine.

Give it up.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
S
corner kick
corner kick
S
All of the blond hair is hindering my vision.

H
bench
bench
H
and all of the complaining from enzo and the northwestern team is maken me death....

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard