Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
??? #104822 05/16/08 02:04 PM
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Hey Dale...I get told to go back to boys soccer and now u try and call me out...i live the same distance from CESA and CUFC and i made both teams and it came down to the choice of wich club i felt had a better all around atmosphere(and im not talking like i'm some superstar)...and i made my decision and i stand by it...this comes from a very unbiased person...sorry i have to go now, and get on my 3rd login name

i dont think he "TRIED" to call you out.seems like it worked.

Last edited by Jim Morrison; 05/16/08 02:05 PM.
Hard Headed #104823 05/16/08 02:28 PM
world cup
world cup
Quote:

Quote:

Always interesting how some folks use the high school state playoffs as an opportunity to add up the number of players represented from a certain South Carolina soccer club. Geez, could tryouts be going on this week?

Sweet, Lizard King, others......are you guys on the payroll in Big Red's marketing department?

hurst we would of added the ft mill cesa players to the list of other girls in the finals if they would of gotten past the first round.

Jimbo,

Ever stop to do the math and count the number of CESA players on that powerful Fort Mill squad? Only two!

If the number of CESA (or any club) premier players are the ingredients for getting you deep into the state playoffs every year for the last five years, then wouldn't the LACK of CESA players on the FM roster be a strong endorsement for Ashleigh Sheets as POY or Jim Finnerty for COY?

We must be doing it with mirrors up here!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
Hurst66 #104824 05/16/08 02:45 PM
World Cup
World Cup
Someone find me that phone so I can hang it up!

Hurst66 #104825 05/16/08 02:53 PM
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Always interesting how some folks use the high school state playoffs as an opportunity to add up the number of players represented from a certain South Carolina soccer club. Geez, could tryouts be going on this week?

Sweet, Lizard King, others......are you guys on the payroll in Big Red's marketing department?

hurst we would of added the ft mill cesa players to the list of other girls in the finals if they would of gotten past the first round.

Jimbo,

Ever stop to do the math and count the number of CESA players on that powerful Fort Mill squad? Only two!

If the number of CESA (or any club) premier players are the ingredients for getting you deep into the state playoffs every year for the last five years, then wouldn't the LACK of CESA players on the FM roster be a strong endorsement for Ashleigh Sheets as POY or Jim Finnerty for COY?

i already knew how many cesa players are on the ft mill roster.remember my daughter trained with them and a few other cesa area players at boot room soccer school which cesa covered.
my post really wasnt about cesa getting a high school team deep into the playoffs and you know it.
as for the last part of your post i think sheets has more than a good argument to be POY.great young women,great family and even as good as ft mill is, you would not be as successful this year without her.
i know defenders do not get much love but from watching dorman two times in the last week i would say the zingrone(spelling)kid is as good as they get in the back.she never panicks and is as solid as they come.i think she played for cesa just like sheets did.
as far as jim goes you know i like him and my kids like him.you could make an argument every year for him to be COY.he knows his stuff but more important the players,parents and fans in general respect him not only as a coach but as a person.
the reason you have mirriors up there is for some of you ft mill parents to ask who is the fairest team of them all.

Hard Headed #104826 05/16/08 02:58 PM
world cup
world cup
Fort Mill Lady Jackets......

.....the Dan Marino of high school girls soccer

(Maybe some day we will shed that label. )

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
Hurst66 #104827 05/16/08 03:02 PM
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Fort Mill Lady Jackets......

.....the Dan Marino of high school girls soccer

(Maybe some day we will shed that label. )

the split puts a damper on breaking the marino curse.as soon as you are built back up to make it there again the 3rd high school will open.

Last edited by Jim Morrison; 05/16/08 03:08 PM.
Hurst66 #104828 05/16/08 03:04 PM
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Jimbo,

i still have to say cantona is the coach of the year in the region.

Hard Headed #104829 05/16/08 03:06 PM
world cup
world cup
I'll predict that Alix Zongrone will be an All-Conference and All-Region player at Vassar.

Wouldn't surprise me if she was named a D3 All-American before she is done. Great player.

http://athletics.vassar.edu/?action=fullnews&id=1941

Hurst66 #104830 05/16/08 03:13 PM
H
brace
brace
H
there is one player in LEX that could repeat as player of the year.she was a cesa player also.wando player won a player of the year award last year.cesa player also.
having cesa players on your high school team may not be the main ingredient to getting your team deep into the playoffs but it seems to be the ingredient lately for POY.

Last edited by Jim Morrison; 05/16/08 03:29 PM.
Hard Headed #104831 05/17/08 02:55 PM
S
throw in
throw in
S
What team has gone to the final four ,Three out of the last four years with no CESA players.They also won the state in 2005,played for it in 2006,Made the final four in 2008. CRSA gets more bang for thier dollar than anybody.
Brookland Cayce!

sancho
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard