Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
brace
brace
Quote:

TIMBER!!!
I hope R O H isn't hurt after that limb broke.
Mauldin in PK's

That's not a limb, it's a redwood!

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
corner kick
corner kick
I said it in another thread and it bears repeating here. Coach Czar has done an outstanding job adapting his team after multiple injuries. Only one defender that started the season is still healthy. Outside mids are now in the back and mid fielders are playing up top. The defense did a great job containing all that Riverside speed. Mauldin won again with only one sub. I believe reinforcements are on the way.

Only time will tell
CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Congrats to Kevin and the girls. I have played both teams and I would have loved to have seen the match!

S
bench
bench
S
Mav's managed to keep a clear sheet playing their indirect passing game in the first half aided by some great goal keeping. The team, presumably under the coaches half time direction, adjusted and became more direct in the second half with the forwards facing forward some of the time and put more pressure on Riverside. Then they looked much more threatening. 1-1 was a fair result, but penalty kicks count.

S
goal
goal
S
Congratulation to the Lady Mav's for a nice win last night. I agree with Mavs Soccer that RHS dominated the first half. RHS keeper never touched the ball in the first half of play. Mav's keeper Curren Smith made save after save during the match. Curren made at least 4 saves where she stopped a ball on the goal line. With RHS up 1-0 and 5-6 minutes left in the match Mav player Sarah Schadile (sic) beat two RHS defenders and netted a ball front post to even the match. After two scorless OT's, mauldin wins in PK's. The keeper was the difference in the match. Mauldin had one shot on goal during regulation and OT's, and that's all they needed. Again congratulations to the Lady Mav's.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Mav's managed to keep a clear sheet playing their indirect passing game in the first half aided by some great goal keeping. The team, presumably under the coaches half time direction, adjusted and became more direct in the second half with the forwards facing forward some of the time and put more pressure on Riverside. Then they looked much more threatening. 1-1 was a fair result, but penalty kicks count.

hey fairyfeet,are you sweetfeets brother or just a friend?

corner kick
corner kick
Sweetfeet, Fairyfeet. I think these guys might be on the wrong board.

Only time will tell
S
goal
goal
S
Mav Soccer:

PM me your top choices with pass codes.

H
brace
brace
H
fairyfeet do you wear crocs?

H
brace
brace
H

maybe fairyfeet is sweetfeets chauffeur !!!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard