Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
brace
OP Offline
brace
Coach Andy Robinson at Eastside shared his ACL injury prevention program with us and the fact that he has never lost a player to an ACL injury at Eastside. I believe that the same program is used at The Plex which he is associated with and is where our coaches' clinic was this year. I will contact Coach Robinson and ask him to share this program with everyone.

We had 7 knee injuries last year. This year, we have only had 1 MCL which was due to a player rolling and hurting herself instead of a collision injury. We are very thankful.

Will have Coach Robinson post as soon as possible.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
brace
OP Offline
brace
I don't know Coach Robinson's "moniker" on this website. Does anyone else? If so, please either contact him or send it to me. Thanks.

throw in
throw in
ROH,

Thanks for contacting Coach Robinson. As a parent of a player who is just returning from an ACL injury this information will help to prevent future injuries.

"Play every game with your whole heart as you never know if it is your last game"
brace
OP Offline
brace
I can't find Coach Robinson's email or phone number and we just played them yesterday for the last time. Knowing Andy, he would share this information immediately if anyone can get him. I have the program, but feel it would be proper if he gives it (he's the teacher and originator) to make sure no one misses anything and to make sure he gets the credit.

Please contact him anyone if you have his contact info so we can help everyone here. It is highly effective.

brace
OP Offline
brace
Go back to page 5 on the index and you can find the basics of the program under "Knee Injuries". Coach Robinson could expound on this and we should get him to if he would oblige.

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
I found Andy's email address on the Eastside High website and emailed him about using the program for my team next year. His email address is coachiw@aol.com

You can find him listed on his roster under athletics on the eastside website.

brace
OP Offline
brace
Thanks M Allen!

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
No problem Coach.....make sure you tell Arvie Bennett hello for me!!

T
bench
bench
T
What is the normal recovery time from an ACL injury?

brace
OP Offline
brace
I did - he remembered you AND spoke highly of you! Nice guy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard