Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
Also not posted is the fact that Bridge played a fresh CESA 95 P team after a hard fought match with 94 P. Don't get me wrong CESA 95 is a quality team.

L
kick off
kick off
L
Someone please step up and let the rest of the world know what is happening with the Bridge U13G coach and team. The coach was absent for a league game in Lexington on Saturday and Brisson was coaching a girls team?????

G
bench
bench
G
I would have to say you must know something is up or you are very paranoid. Maybe the coach was sick, maybe he had a wedding to go to, maybe a crisis came up...you are seriously posting a concern about a coach who missed a game...get real..you must know something and you are just causing trouble...

L
kick off
kick off
L
I do not know anything that is why I am asking. I just know Brisson does not usually coach girl teams unless it is an emergency. I do know that this team has been low in numbers all season and one reason is because of coaching issues. This coach was also missing for the CUFC tournament.

I would just like to know the facts for the lowcountry on this team before try-outs. I would hate for this team to be in the the same situation as the Bridge U15G team was with numbers.

G
bench
bench
G
Aaaah, sounds like he has been MIA...that is a shame, if it is indeed true that the u13 bridge team is in turmoil...quality side, and quality coach...

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Quote:

This coach was also missing for the CUFC tournament.
I would hate for this team to be in the the same situation as the Bridge U15G team was with numbers.

He was at the CUFC Tournament!

And What? Win a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP?

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Not a good day to go fishing!

L
kick off
kick off
L
I think I have a bite.

I would hope you would be looking for more than just a State Cup! Sorry, I guess he was at the shortened CUFC Tournament but it was the Bridge Tournament he was MIA.

Low Country is having problems in all girl’s age groups with numbers and being competitive. I guess my biggest question for the Bridge FA club is what can they offer on the girls side that is above the other clubs in the area?

Bridge U14G has struggled in the Premier League this season and will have a difficult time retaining their spot for next Season at U15. No other girl’s age group for the Bridge will be in Premier League except the Bridge U16G unless the U14G team can pull it out. Without fielding a U12G team this season I wonder if the girls will leave SSC and MPSC to form a team or are they happy with what these clubs have to offer.

Again, what can Bridge FA offer to players that they don’t already have?

L
kick off
kick off
L
Quote:

Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Not a good day to go fishing!

Looking for another bite.

Since you seem to be in the know for this team can you answer who is holding the Bridge FA U13G practices over the next 2 weeks leading up to the first round of state cup?

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Coach Z is holding practice... your daughter is invited to practice with us ...and since your daughter used to be on the team you know where practice is held at.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard