Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
probably the best defender in the state. I haven't seen anyone better so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"best defender in the state" topic can't be discussed without Saul Stoner's name included (Irmo #15)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saul Stoner is a pimp theres no doubt about that...Caleb Wilkes and Max Froley and Eric Bennett are badass too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
John Odum is by far the most underrated defender in the state...He's a great player, and he will draw attention from anyone who watches Aiken play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He basically perfect. By next year, he'll have D-1 schools across the country lined up at his doorstep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to agree with biggie odum is the man he is a force to be reconed with but soul is still good but not close to John Odum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I HATE Aiken High, but i have to say that i agree with them on this one John Odum is definately the best Deffender in the STATE, i kno that Saul is nasty to but im telling you ODUM is ALSOME!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where does odum play club at? what grade is he?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldnt listen to biggie. He has no life and knowing him, he's trying to talk up himself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is this odum guy? What grade is he in and who does he play club for?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard