Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stat boy is just a little kid who sits at his house and watches tv and plays on the computer. He isnt cool and he has a really big water head. He has no life so he is the stat boy for aiken high. Taking down all of my stats.
Thanks BIGGIE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I suck? I want to see you on the field next year with that big head.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why, so I can stuff all your PK's just like Goose? One person out of me and you sucks at soccer, and it's not me. You'll probably be thinkin about that one for a while.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"One person out of me" who knows what this kid is talkin about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forgot the "and you" part there, bright one. To answer your question: just the ones with common sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stat Boy...who is that kid...leave odom alone everyone miss's a pk in there day...get off him..he is a baller

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, Odum sucks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont even mind him talkin crap he only does it to get to my level! It is ok I know he isnt!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha, I'm nowhere near your level. I wouldn't be able to make a PK if I was that bad. And by the way, who one the last basketball game? I'm thinkin it was me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly you wouldnt even make the team much less even get in the top five to take them. Even if you had made the team and got in the top 5 you would have wet your pants and missed the goal completely.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard