Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
probably the best defender in the state. I haven't seen anyone better so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"best defender in the state" topic can't be discussed without Saul Stoner's name included (Irmo #15)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Saul Stoner is a pimp theres no doubt about that...Caleb Wilkes and Max Froley and Eric Bennett are badass too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
John Odum is by far the most underrated defender in the state...He's a great player, and he will draw attention from anyone who watches Aiken play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He basically perfect. By next year, he'll have D-1 schools across the country lined up at his doorstep.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to agree with biggie odum is the man he is a force to be reconed with but soul is still good but not close to John Odum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I HATE Aiken High, but i have to say that i agree with them on this one John Odum is definately the best Deffender in the STATE, i kno that Saul is nasty to but im telling you ODUM is ALSOME!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where does odum play club at? what grade is he?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldnt listen to biggie. He has no life and knowing him, he's trying to talk up himself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is this odum guy? What grade is he in and who does he play club for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He plays for aiken high, he is a junior and he played club for aiken fire now he is with the aiken united (U-17). He is a baller.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah! John is a damn pimp! Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cody Grim, #6 on Georgetown is most definitely the best defender in the state. He has saved our whole team's ass so many times.

J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Is Cody's name John Odum? I think not. Nobody cares about your crappy little 3A team. As much as I hate Aiken High and talk fun, pointless crap w/them, I'm not blind and Odum is in fact a baller. So next time a topic does not involve you, stay out of it. Your team sucks and so does Cody you worthless douche.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i play with odum and,personally, i think he sucks. he's goofy and he runs like an dog with a hurt leg. but he does a good job so i guess he's alright..........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, actually John sucks. He paid me to start this thread and I assume he did the same for everyone else who said he's good. For all the teams that we have left to play, know that #8 is a weak spot on our team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leave Odom alone....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nick is a damn pimp too! Myaikenback dont know what he is talkin about cause john is a damn balla! You must have not played with me because you would know that i am the man and alright is an understatement. And maybe i do have a hurt leg.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok now you're just gay. That just pushed you over the top. Hurt leg or not, you suck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if your from lexington you shouldnt talk crap...you havent beaten an aiken team this year...and prolly wont...how can you be good when you best player is all of 4 foot 2...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stat boy is just a little kid who sits at his house and watches tv and plays on the computer. He isnt cool and he has a really big water head. He has no life so he is the stat boy for aiken high. Taking down all of my stats.
Thanks BIGGIE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I suck? I want to see you on the field next year with that big head.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why, so I can stuff all your PK's just like Goose? One person out of me and you sucks at soccer, and it's not me. You'll probably be thinkin about that one for a while.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"One person out of me" who knows what this kid is talkin about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Forgot the "and you" part there, bright one. To answer your question: just the ones with common sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stat Boy...who is that kid...leave odom alone everyone miss's a pk in there day...get off him..he is a baller

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, Odum sucks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont even mind him talkin crap he only does it to get to my level! It is ok I know he isnt!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha, I'm nowhere near your level. I wouldn't be able to make a PK if I was that bad. And by the way, who one the last basketball game? I'm thinkin it was me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly you wouldnt even make the team much less even get in the top five to take them. Even if you had made the team and got in the top 5 you would have wet your pants and missed the goal completely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what's gotten into me. I think I'm forgetting that John Odum is a soccer icon and that I am merely a stat boy. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. [Frown]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stat boy we all forigve you...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't forgive him he's gay!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wanted to pull this one back up. All the NW fans know who he is now. All-state next year. Too bad he's not popular.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tru! Tru!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you still talking about that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
J Odom rocked that punk from NW....what...NW cry about , you bunch of litlle *****es

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, that was pretty funny how he punched that kid in the face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard