goal kick
goal kick
H
I wouldn't be surprised to see the last 4 teams standing:
Dorman
Mauldin
Spartanburg
Byrnes

and yes I do realize they are all in the same region, but if the #4 team in your region beat the AL 6A State Champions, you got a GOOD REGION!!

S
coach
coach
S
Samuel L. Jackson said it best...

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

S
bench
bench
S
I have watched Lexington play over the last four years. They should beat Easley on Monday, but then in my opinion have NO change against Mauldin on Wednesday. The team lacks the intensity of last year, from what I can gather from the stands and with the coaching staff being this there last year, I'm not so sure the incentive is there. They have not been tested on defense during there region schedule and I believe Mauldin has a very explosive offense. Also K.Campbell is suffering (from what I hear with shinsplints, which has limited her effectiveness. Also Allie Johns is not totally healthy
This game even though at Lexington could be 4-1 Mauldin.
As the say "all good things must come to an end" Fryland may be respected as a coach, but not to many coaches in the state would consider him a friend....As Bobby Knight says" I really don't give a @*^!!#

World Cup
World Cup
There's some sour grapes for ya

world cup
world cup
I'll only believe the door has closed on Lexington after I see them on the wrong end of the scoreboard. I have no idea how banged up they are.

What I do know, is when I watched them beat Charlotte Catholic in March, I was in awe. It was the best performance that I've seen by a SC high school girls team this season.

Lex has been there, they have the heart of a champion. Until Mauldin, or anyone else, snuffs the last breath out of the Lady Wildcats, I will never count them out.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
H
brace
brace
H
finally found someone who's spelling and grammer is as bad as mine.

kick off
kick off
lexington has heart they just havent been showing it like last year but they will pull it out! mauldin doesnt have a chance its lexingtons year they got cheated out last year so thats just more incentive to win and the coaches are going out strong thats for sure!

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!!!!
World Cup
World Cup
I'm guessing someone dug up an old login name on this one...

S
bench
bench
S
Wow, 7-1 in the first round. Could have easily been 8-0 since Byrnes took Fort Mill to OT.

So now we have the 2nd Round. This gets a little harder to pick because we have 2 games that I think are complete toss ups.

The easy ones first:

Dorman 4
South Aiken 0

Fort Mill 3
N. Augusta 0

Now the tough ones:

Mauldin 1
Lexington 2

TL Hanna 2
Spartanburg 1

I really want to pick Mauldin against Lexington but I'm going to go with Lexington at home for a mid-week game. Plus they probably rested their better players Monday against Easley.

So looking into the future I now see the Upper State Championship Game:

Lexington 2
Dorman 1

Vision subject to change based on the outcome of 2nd round games.

Quote:

This is how the first round will play out:

First the easy ones:

Lexington 10
Easley 0

Dorman 4
Nation Ford 0

TL Hanna 3
Irmo 1

South Aiken 3
Greenwood 1

Mauldin 4
Northwestern 0

Then the rest:

Spartanburg 2
Clover 0

Brynes 1
Fort Mill 0

North Augusta 3
Wren 1

Looking into the Upper State Final, right now I see:

Mauldin 1
Dorman 0

kick off
kick off
Quote:

I'm guessing someone dug up an old login name on this one...

Mauldin...please put a stop to this before they dig up that train again!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard