Van der Saar

Brown Ferdinand Vidic Evra

C. Ronaldo Anderson Hargreaves/Carrick Nani

Tevez Rooney

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
Last post cause I am taping this! Hargreaves at right back! Thats like pulling an A. Grant with Essien!

Let's go boys.......

bench
bench
Aggregate 0-0 and second leg of the series back in the kingdom. Guess who's got the upper hand at this point? Then again, they're both lucky Derby's not in the league, eh?

Eagle#7 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Very entertaining game today! but it seems that barcalona trys to lull thier opponents to sleep with there passing and then out of nowhere pass it to Messi for an easy goal. since it was 0-0 at Camp Nou i'm going to say Man U takes the game at all Trafford with an impressive 2-0 win.

"THERE IS ONLY 1 RONALDO"
Goal
Goal
It's Old Trafford buddy.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
I hated that game! United played way to conservative and had no offensive push. Maybe Vidic being out kind of screwed things up although Wes played well.

I think we were luck that Barca can't shoot because we certainly did not possess the ball much. Rafael wil miss the secong legg but Puyol will be back. Barca should have played that well in the league, they may not be out of it as they find themselves now. Messi and Deco looked good considering they have been out of the side for some time.

Boy that PK miss was HUGE! I think that was a big confidence boost for Barca and i expect a great one next Tuesday. I hope United go all out, that was weak yesterday and our offense stayed in Manchester!

kick off
kick off
agree crabb,.. it was boring game but in pro soccer.. result is everything and i repect what MANU did yesterday.

0:0 but manu will take the next game..:) fergurson was smartass...haha

S
Goal
Goal
S
The game was indeed boring and while us fans wanted to see the "normal" ManU offense, the players played exactly how Fergie wanted them to. That's the deal in these 2 legged affairs, particularly at this stage of the competition....play ultra conservative on the road. You're not going to win it in the first leg, but you can sure lose it. With ~$35 million on the line.....results count, not style.

Last edited by Soccer Watcher; 04/25/08 03:38 PM.
goal
goal
United to go through to the final, but I think they're going to have to score at least two at home to get there.

Andrew Foley Head Coach Mens Soccer National University of Ireland, Maynooth
Eagle#7 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
WOW!!!! now today was a very intense game. how about scholesy! thats his kind of territory. if you cough the ball up anywhere outside the 18 better believe scholes will give it a go. the person that impressed me the most today would definetly have to be messi. what a world class player! HE IS Barcelona FC. now i have full faith in the red devils to win the final, the worst is behind them now.

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED

"THERE IS ONLY 1 RONALDO"
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard