Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
coach
coach
S
Farkas: I hold Fort Mill in high status -- I'll tell you why. Over the years, what I've seen is that Fort Mill has a coach that every year gets those kids to play better with each game. Thus, Fort Mill gets stronger during the year and is usually a force in the playoffs. Secondly, while there are many excellent players over there, I think that senior Ashleigh Sheets is the cornerstone of that team this year -- and I think that the coach shifting her around on the field strategically combined with her lack of ego and willingness to do whatever it takes to help that team is one of the reasons that more than a few teams have thought that they had Fort Mill beaten before they got surprised.

None of this is meant to be critical of any other team, particularly Clover, who I haven't seen play. I'm sure that Clover is excellent. This is just to explain perhaps why there are a few of us who particularly respect Fort Mill -- especially in the playoffs.

goal kick
goal kick
did I make excuese? I think not. I gave F Mill credit for winning the games. (heck the haven't lost over here in 4 years) However, you guys all think FM is made of stainless steel because they've kicked butt in this region for a long time. All I'm saying is but the for 3 pks in the last two years, then Clover goes 3-0 against them instead of 0-3. Well, if that is an excuse it is also a fact and sometimes the FACTS are hard to swallow. I hate those facts but you Jimbo need to also accept them. Good luck to Ft. Mill. If they are healthy they should win the first game. But either there are bad as Clover or Clover is very close to being as good as they are. For the discerningly challenged, that is another fact.

O
kick off
kick off
O
It is always fun and games until someone says that high school girls choked. These are 13-17 year olds guys...as far as being outcoached..anyone can coach a group of girls handed to them on a silver platter and I don't even have a dog in the fight

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Quote:

did I make excuese? I think not. I gave F Mill credit for winning the games. (heck the haven't lost over here in 4 years) However, you guys all think FM is made of stainless steel because they've kicked butt in this region for a long time. All I'm saying is but the for 3 pks in the last two years, then Clover goes 3-0 against them instead of 0-3. Well, if that is an excuse it is also a fact and sometimes the FACTS are hard to swallow. I hate those facts but you Jimbo need to also accept them. Good luck to Ft. Mill. If they are healthy they should win the first game. But either there are bad as Clover or Clover is very close to being as good as they are. For the discerningly challenged, that is another fact.

You lose well. Congrats.

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Quote:

Quote:

You lose well. Congrats.

Sarcastic comment of the year, Dale!!!! Now get off the computer and call me. I have to replace Martin by 2pm and I can't decide if David Ragan can play nice for 500 miles!

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Go Sadler or Mikey!

N
corner kick
corner kick
N
After yesterday, I'd pick Tony.

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
It's fantasy so he's too expensive!

Coach Young #101743 04/27/08 09:08 PM
CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
went with the 6. What thread have we highjacked?

CJ #101744 04/27/08 09:39 PM
CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
look in your rearview, baby! I'm coming like the 18!

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard