Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
world cup
world cup
Cap'n,
I agree with you. Good points.

cid,
I'll re-phrase it and call it "predetermined college locations". Does that work? If the college site is Presbyterian, what 4A school would have an advantage? Somebody help me with the geography.....Greenwood?

Obviously one school is going to be closer to the site than the other, but it certainly is more fair, and a better game to watch for the fans, than what we have now.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
C
Coach
Coach
C
Quote:

If you have ever played football, you know that 2 days between games is not doable.

If you have ever played soccer four nights in a row, 80 minutes on the field in constant motion per night, 90 minutes when you hit overtime and three of the four nights on the road, you might wonder why football players think 2 days between games is not "doable."

I've got good news and bad news...
M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
AHSCoach,
Yea, from your perspective, I guess you are right since you would not even shake my hand at the region meeting on Saturday. Especially, when I held my hand out twice for you. Lots of class bud, lots of class! Good luck in the play-offs and I wish you the best!

M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
I would have replied to you in private (PM'd). However, you have me ignored on your list! Sorry. We know you hate Swansea and me (that is ok)- all the bad-mouthing about our program gets back to us from girls you have coached in the Lexington club. I expected it. I love this community, our soccer, and the girls here. Remember, shaking hands is also a sign of respect (that is what I was trying to do). I am willing to show you respect despite what has taken place in the past! This does not mean we have to be friends. However, I am willing to be friends and move on with life and let the past be left behind. It is clear where you stand. I am sorry you feel this way.

M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
The Fan/AHSCoach
I do have a question. Do you have any stats from when you coached the Swansea Ladies in 2005 (first year of varsity)? I have the last three years, but I do not have the year you coached. I would like to have them for our archive. If you do not, that is okay too. Also, it would just be nice to have the individual stats for the two seniors I have.

Last edited by Meredith; 04/30/08 04:02 PM.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Kevin Heise, Kyle Heise 

Link Copied to Clipboard