Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
world cup
world cup
Fanning the flames there Jr.?

Last edited by Hurst66; 04/24/08 07:03 PM.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
World Cup
World Cup
Wuh-what? Instigate? Crazy talk!

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Quote:

CJ told me he could whip any team in Region 3. (I think he told me this right before he lost to the 4th place team in Region 2.)

Back with a vengeance, eh Hurst?

You must have read my first round prediction post about the R2 sweep. I never said that I could whip any team from Region 3. But if you ask me about R2 teams...

brace
brace
CJ....I believe that I have heard that R3 stuff from reliable sources......you are too young to have memory lapses........

Anyone who questions how you will do against R2 teams must be talking about next year. This year - is answered!

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
brace
brace
Stumpduck, know you are looking. Let go of the next Battle of Stumpduck Ridge salvo. I am going to try to get Darth onto my avatar tomorrow with my techno son.

brace
brace
We have our first 55 seat bus full, and will work on the next one on Tuesday after we get back from a one-day school vacation (we have a game though).

My expectation is 20,000 or so. Somewhere around that.

brace
brace
20,003. We have a new rule where newborn must attend and be baptized at halftime.

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Sorry ROH--- been a bit too busy today to load much less fire a shot across your bow.

However, as you probably saw on your scouting trip down here a few weeks ago, we do have a very nice pond around the front side of the school where you could perform your half time baptisms. If you prefer not to use the immersion technique we have the water cooler, or finally if you are looking for a more intimate location there is a Lutheran church right next to us as well. Unfortunately if you choose to use the church you will have to drive over there because if you walked across the parking lot of the "big stadium" you would no longer be on Blythewood's campus but rather district property and they might get a little persnickety about your group trespassing on their property.

OH—and our assistant coach is also an ordained minister if you can’t bring your own.

tk

Tony King
brace
brace
Interesting thoughts. I believe that we'll do the baptisms out of one of our water bottles on the sidelines so that the soccergerms filter down to the little ones....

Might use your assistant coach though. It is quite evident that neither of our coaches is a minister.....

brace
brace
Cindylou,

You started this post, and I thought I would close it by saying it really thrilled me to see Amberly walk up after the playoff game and say hello. I told her that (1) if you hadn't started her one year early in school, and (2) if she wasn't on full scholarship to Newberry, then (3) she would have been our starting midfielder instead of Newberry's.

That would have been sweet.

Thanks for your support. We love your family.

Coach

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard