Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
world cup
world cup
Dale Jr. already told me that he's playing Wando in the 4A Final.

That is swagger!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
brace
brace
I am betting on Dale Jr. I don't know who we'll be playing in the AAA final.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
W
throw in
throw in
W
Quote:

That is swagger!

Dale, Jr....aren't you glad H66 is back!

world cup
world cup
CJ told me he could whip any team in Region 3. (I think he told me this right before he lost to the 4th place team in Region 2.)

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
F
goal
goal
F
ROH, I understand the logic completely. You vs. the Stumpduck in the 1st round will be an ESPN instant classic! The feel good story from 07 vs. the feel good team of 08. Disney will probably, eventually, regrettably, make a movie based on this single game alone entitled "Stumpduck Ridge", and it will inspire millions to pontificate on single season turnarounds and the boon reaped from players dedicated enough to play year round. I, like millions of others, will be sucked in to watching the film, buying the soundtrack, and showing it to my 2019 squad in an attempt to motivate them before our classic showdown with #3 Ranked in AAAA BHP! I can't wait...

Really, it should be a good game.

And CJ and Dale Jr. have a swagger that is more enjoyable than any I've been around from a coaching perspective, but it doesn't permeate through to the Westside ranks like you might think. Cautious optimism will be the closest to swagger you see from the likes of myself.

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

That is swagger!

Now why am I being dragged into this!?!?!? We are just trying to make playoffs this year !!!

world cup
world cup
Farkas told me that Fort Mill stinks/is doomed/can't play a lick/.....if their center mid is injured.

brace
brace
We are who we are. I bet I would like you as much as I like Dale Jr. and CJ.

You know - I like the Stumpduck Ridge thought. Maybe Hillary Clinton could star at the Blythewood striker (we could stop her; I don't know about the Blythewood kid). We could film the recreation of the game in heaven because the facilities at Blythewood are very close to that. Arnold Swarzenegger could play Stumpduck Tony as they are both solid. The good thing is that we bought game pants this year that match the two sets of jerseys we had before this year. We will try to do good, but we will definitely look good doing it. Maybe Richard Harris (old, old wizard in Harry Potter) could play me because we are both very, very old - or is he dead?

I have seen Blythewood, and they have no weaknesses. I have seen Blue Ridge, and they have never been to a AAA playoff game. Advantage, Blythewood.

It will be an honor to play them if we get to. First class program, first class coach, from what I see first class kids that bust it. I love that stuff.

We will show up.

brace
brace
Quote:

Quote:

That is swagger!

Now why am I being dragged into this!?!?!? We are just trying to make playoffs this year !!!

Ut oh! I made Wando hot. I really like them too so why don't you predict playing someone else so I don't get into trouble.

World Cup
World Cup
I might comment on playoffs if we somehow manage to get past our opponent this Friday. I'm just glad I don't have to travel to the Greater Greenville-Spartanburg area and face unavoidable doom. They're like the Premier league in the Champions League Finals (Man U, Chelsea, and Liverpool all in the final 4). A small rural gambling ring in Lower East Pendleton actually has a few wagers that R2 will somehow win the lower state, too. They cannot be stopped.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard