Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
throw in
throw in
W
Quote:

Ut oh! I made Wando hot. I really like them too so why don't you predict playing someone else so I don't get into trouble.

ROH, not a prob. Dale, Jr is hard to resist. I love the swagger.....it's great for SC soccer

brace
brace
Gotta realize that the conversation this time of the year is usually centered around prom at Blue Ridge. This year, we are trying to set up buses to bring players, fans, etc. to Blythewood for what we think will be a boy's-girls Doubleheader!

Two years ago, when our boys and girls made basketball playoffs, we had over 100 kids ride the buses to the games and made quite a memory of it. We have great kids, and this is a big deal over here.

We're excited!

brace
brace
I predict a tie between Wando and South Aiken in the finals if that's possible. 12-12 on PK's before the sleet hits and everyone decides to name co-champions.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
World Cup
World Cup
One black eye from Wando this year is enough thank you!

brace
brace
I believe that South Aiken may be into the giving of black eyes more than the receiving of them in the upcoming playoffs...

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Stumpduck Ridge??? Didn't Clint Eastwood direct that already??? No?... Oh, sorry!!!

ROH--- Please do me a favor and let me know exactly how many folks y'all might be bringing down here if it works out to be a boys/girls event. I might have to get a parade permit or who'sakindawhatchit thing if that many people show up for an event other than a football game. McDonalds and Hardees might need a bit of advance notice as well!

You know what though.... I wonder what kind of royalties we could get from a Disney flick? I wonder if we would get to film it in the BIG stadium?

Oh well..... Can't wait to tell my girls about the Arnold Swarzenegger thing- just them laughing and rolling around on the ground trying to catch their breath ought to be a good cardio- work out!! HA....

Tell you what-- and I think I can speak for ROH on this as well. If we do get to meet week after next, everyone else just postpone your playoff matches and come watch our game, that way when your grandkids ask about the game you can tell them "I was there!"

tk

Tony King
brace
brace
I got to play Darth Vader (yes, full costume) this morning with my grandson for his third birthday. He got a mini Darth costume with that voice thing in it. You push a button and that scary voice comes out.

We were sword fighting (honest), and I pushed the button and it said, "I will destroy you!"

I may wear that thing during the game. It would really make the girls laugh.

For our BB playoff games, we filled a 75 seat and a 100 seat bus with students, gave them a FEAR THE TIGER! t-shirt, furnished a burger, and had one of the best times I have ever had! We beat Dreher in the first round and they were ranked #2. That was flat cool.

The kids are begging to do it again and we're trying to put it together.

Never bet against a TIGER!

brace
brace
I have a better idea. I will bring Thomas and let him prance around the sideline in that Darth Vader costume with the cape and push those buttons with those sayings. "You do not know the power of the dark side!" "I will destroy you!" etc.

There is no teenager alive who could be playing at Blythewood or Blue Ridge who wouldn't die laughing at that sight. Thomas is about 2 foot nothing, but he is really, really cute without that mask on.

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

CJ told me he could whip any team in Region 3. (I think he told me this right before he lost to the 4th place team in Region 2.)

I'm waiting on this reply from CJ

brace
brace
Quote:

Quote:

CJ told me he could whip any team in Region 3. (I think he told me this right before he lost to the 4th place team in Region 2.)

I'm waiting on this reply from CJ

That's swagger! He probably learned that from some guy he started coaching under....

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard