Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
C
corner kick
corner kick
C
By the way, where is Hurst? Maybe he knows how the FM middy is doing.

"Boys, even if it means dying on the pitch, we must win!" Marc-Vivien Foe 1975 - 2003
corner kick
corner kick
Rumor has it they are both resting up and getting ready for the playoffs

Doin' it the hard way...
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Here's the scoop for 2008, Clover is is better than Ft. Mill if the FM center mid is injured. PERIOD.
And because I'm assuming you guys know what you're talking about, I predicting that FM goes out in game 1 of the tourney, again only if they aren't healthy. Clover is healthy however. As you've noted, they reside in a super weak group with only FM to play as a full challenge. They did well in the two tourneys they played in.
Bottom line, Clover, talented, rarely tested, largely unknown, I wouldn't want to play them in the 1st round.
We shall see.

stay calm fartkas. the next 2 years will be clovers chance.they are a good team but wasnt up to ft mill this year.all region 3 teams should stop worring about each other and who is best.you should all worry about getting swept in the first round of the playoffs.that is a big possibility for a region that is getting weaker by the year.

corner kick
corner kick
We could use a certain blonde midfielder to help us out in the future...

Doin' it the hard way...
World Cup
World Cup
What win is supposed to be giving the Clover faithful optimism? If R3 is a mystery, I don't see any wins out of region that show they belong among the elite. Am I missing something?

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

you ft mill people need to get the school board on the same page.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

where is your game recap from last night? did you leave your pencile and paper at home/

corner kick
corner kick
BD beat me to the score. I sent my recap to all of the FM parents. You could always be included

Doin' it the hard way...
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Quote:

you ft mill people need to get the school board on the same page.

Remember, this is the same brilliant school board that gave us 2 high schools...BUT, as their mantra says: "More girls can participate now."

Doin' it the hard way...
goal kick
goal kick
Yikesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard