Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
World Cup
World Cup
2008 would be this year and since the season isn't done, that would explain why they haven't come out yet. It takes a lot of work to get them ready. Every match has to be recorded on a spreadsheet and sent in. I tried and failed one year. Many hours of work go into it Who is on board to help this year?

S
coach
coach
S
Quote:

Who is on board to help this year?

I'd be glad to try to help if help is needed. I'm sure others will as well...

P.S. Please note I dislike the Massey ratings because I've seen how misleading they can be if a team purposely keeps scores from running away -- but I don't know of a better system.

goal kick
goal kick
yep, he seems to do very well with the talent he has. Seen it over and over.

C
Goal
Goal
C
Quote:

PS,
If we lose to N Western on Friday, you'll never hear from me again. I shall retire from sports commentary and spread mulch for a living. That would be a tragic loss for the entire SC soccer community so lets all pull Clover,

Hey Farkas, You came close from the Mulch!

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Quote:

Quote:

Gentlemen of Soccer,
Let me assure you that I'm no stranger than you.
Now, that this has been resolved I must say that I take great offense that you could somehow pull against the "Fightin' Blue Eagles"
in an effort to remove my soccer keyboard.
Come to the game, I'm buying for ALL sc.com members!
Tell the officer at the gate you're with me and just walk right past him!

i have a coaches pass so i get in free anyway.maybe you can just buy at the barbecue place down the street.

Courtney's BBQ!!!! Not sure what was better....when our "expansion team" beat Clover in Clover, or having the opportunity to swing by Courtney's and pick up a couple of pounds of the best Q in the YC on the way home, along with some red slaw.

Not as good as Midway BBQ in Buffalo, SC tho.....at some point I'm hoping one of my kids teams plays someone from Union so I can hit Midway. If you ever go anywhere near Union....bbq, hash....brunswick stew.....about 8 different types of fatback. Midway is the real deal.

I
goal
goal
I
Yes, the food is great at Midway, but you smell like a pork chop if you eat in... Hint, get it to go.

S
throw in
throw in
S
I grew up in Buffalo and they do sell the best BBQ.My mama worked in the mill down the road about a mile away.She always said that awful smell was Yankees passing by in thier cars after eating at Midway.

sancho
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!! Hey sancho, mama knows best!!!

I used to work in Union. I'd eat lunch at Midway once a week....that and the gas station up on the fourlane where they served fantastic fried chicken and potato wedges. Forget the name of it...

world cup
world cup
We were discussing Power Rankings and suddenly........

Daddy got hungry!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
brace
brace
BBQ rules! Except for ice cream!

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard