Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Sorry, I thought the whole world knew ... Blythewood 2, Blue-Ridge 0. (one goal was on a PK

World Cup
World Cup
Congrats to both teams, coaches, and fans for a well promoted match!

brace
OP Offline
brace
Quote:

Sorry, I thought the whole world knew ... Blythewood 2, Blue-Ridge 0. (one goal was on a PK

Loser's logic: PK was at 74 minute mark on a chop across the back of the knees by a 9th grader who had been inserted 30 seconds before due to an injury. Coaching mistake. Sorry, girls. Coach Sumwalt

brace
OP Offline
brace
Quote:

Congrats to both teams, coaches, and fans for a well promoted match!

No place for the copter and they ran out of Chic-Fil-A, but the boiled peanuts......

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Maybe the copter could have landed in the unused football stadium...

ROH - be proud of your ladies and coaching, they literally kept Blythewood from scoring! The real goal took three shots on your goal keeper before it finally went in. The PK was a good example of a cheap goal.(see comments elsewhere in the other threads). Also this game was probably the best game Blythewood has played, they just seemed connected and working in perfect rhythm. It was a great game to watch. {Bengal's - In no way are these comments intended to cheapen the WIN! it was well deserved -- be prepared to work 2x as hard next round}

brace
OP Offline
brace
Blythewood played a GREAT game, right in their sweet spot, and just great, well-executed soccer. I appreciate your comments. They did charge three at the goal on a beautiful throw by #12 and one of our ninth graders forgot to continue to play defense as she was watching the beautiful play develop. Their third strike was on.

That's Blythewood. Aggressive, skilled, and tough.

I told Tony we got beat by a better team last night, and we did. Best to them.

brace
OP Offline
brace
Quote:

Maybe the copter could have landed in the unused football stadium...

ROH - be proud of your ladies and coaching, they literally kept Blythewood from scoring! The real goal took three shots on your goal keeper before it finally went in. The PK was a good example of a cheap goal.(see comments elsewhere in the other threads). Also this game was probably the best game Blythewood has played, they just seemed connected and working in perfect rhythm. It was a great game to watch. {Bengal's - In no way are these comments intended to cheapen the WIN! it was well deserved -- be prepared to work 2x as hard next round}

I LOVE MY GIRLS! Proud - every day.

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
We had planned to let it land on one of the stick ball fields but they were being used last night too, and we couldn't get anyone to take the nets down on the tennis courts. Might should have gone with the float plane and the pond out front.....

Sorry about the chic-fil-a though, glad you liked the p-nuts!

tk

Tony King
brace
OP Offline
brace
Everything was first class, and you treated us like a gentleman except for the score. Best of luck to you and your team - great girls and players!

S
goal kick
goal kick
S

Good article at midlandspres.com

Season recap: Blythewood girls soccer

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard