Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
brace
OP Offline
brace
Blythewood information, anyone? Tony has selflessly requested info, is on our website, etc. in a total effort to do anything possible to win our playoff matchup.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
brace
OP Offline
brace
Good coaching, probably why they won two playoff games last year and are favored this year.

Anyone who likes underdogs, we welcome the info, suggestions, new uniforms, whatever.

And by the way, our guys play Blythewood too. Guess we change the name of the movie to "Doubleheader at Stumpduck Ridge". Tom Cruise wanted to know who Tony thought should play the Blythewood boys' coach.

brace
OP Offline
brace
Demi Moore has agreed to meet individually with anyone who helps furnish information on Blythewood.

How the meeting goes will depend on the info.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Demi Moore has agreed to meet individually with anyone who helps furnish information on Blythewood.

How the meeting goes will depend on the info.

I know any and all details on most of Blythewood girls (they are GREAT), but will need to see the goods (Demi Moore) in person first, before I discuss the details!

brace
OP Offline
brace
Tonight. 6:30. I am assuming neither your wife or your girlfriend will be there. Or your soccer players.

Demi is not as hot in person as you would think.

She is hotter.

Actually Tony "Tom Cruise" Stumpduck offered to let us come to their practices this week if Demi was going to be involved. Your stuff will have to be pretty good.

The lines are still open.

brace
OP Offline
brace
HUGE NEWS! Demi has agreed to meet with Tony Stumpduck (after she heard he looked like Tom Cruise) from 4:30 - about 11:00 on Monday, May 5th anywhere but in the state of South Carolina. Tony, you lucky man.

Since you will be gone, I will handle game arrangements, your defense, etc.

Tell your wife you are on a scouting mission.

See you soon.

brace
OP Offline
brace
Tony,

Demi said she got on the website and saw the team picture. Are you the big duck or the little duck? she asked. Not sure what she meant by that.

She said depending on the answer, she might want it to be very, very dark when you meet.

Not sure what she meant by that either.

She also wanted to know how you got the name "Stumpduck".

Last edited by Retired, Old, and Happy; 04/29/08 05:36 PM.

brace
OP Offline
brace
Demi was seen leaving Columbia in a Dreher sweatshirt. Don't know what that means, but it ain't good, T S.

Should have come up in the stand and given her a big Blythewood welcome while you had the chance.

However, look on the bright side. Your wife can now say forever that Tom Cruise dumped Demi Moore for her. How many women can say that?!

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Demi left? Whewww! I was trying to figure out how I was going to talk my way out of that one with the wife. About the only thing I had going for me was that when I first started dating my wife she was very horse from all the shouting (NO! I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH YOU SO STOP ASKING- is what I think she was trying to say.) that she actually sounded just like Demi more did back in the mid 80's.

As for Tom Cruise-- I understand that Justin Timberlake is actually in town while his girlfriend makes a movie here. The two of them were in Blythewood yesterday for a round of golf. Maybe we could get the package deal of Timberlake and whoever his girlfriend is to take a role in the movie if they like the area.

Heck- maybe we can get him to come out to the match and sing the national anthem for us. Now I believe the kids would find that to be pretty cool!

....anybody got his phone number?

tk

Tony King
brace
OP Offline
brace
After Tom Cruise, would your wife even come to the game to see Justin Timberlake. I think not.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard