throw in
DF v Northwestern ppd until tomorrow

Nothing is Impossible
T
corner kick
corner kick
T
ROH...

Sounded like a good game--- lots of scoring spread all around. Love to see lots of kids get the chance for 'offensive success!'

As for the scouting report….. I’d love to hear what you’ve picked up on us! Unfortunately you have me at somewhat of a disadvantage what with Andy Bean on your list of friends to call on. ----ANYONE want to even the playing field a bit and offer some advice on how best to prepare for ROH’s team? Feel free to PM me if you do?!~!

Oh well…. We’ll try not to tarry too much and get along as best we can in preparation for your visit.

Quick Questions—How many busses are y’all up to now? Did you get those special Pre-Game Burritos we sent up there? Be sure to eat them exactly 4 hours BEFORE the match is supposed to start!

Another one.. What’s the game plan going to be? Pack it in or come out playing toe-to-toe? You already know our choices in regards to style of play.

Anyway- Good win sir- That puts us both at 10-9! Talk about an even match up!!!! FYI- I sent you a PM as well with some additional contact info should you need it on the trip down!

See you soon.

tk

Tony King
brace
brace
We'll play our normal 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 with a goalie.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
brace
brace
It is very solid up the middle.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
D
Goal
Goal
D
Quote:

Quote:

JL Mann 2
Eastside 1

Mann and Eastside tie for 2nd in Region II with 9 wins each. Mann should take 2nd seed for playoffs due to head to head.

I believe that Eastside lost 2 to Mann and 1 to Riverside for 3 total in region.

I believe that Mann lost 2 to Riverside so they finish second on record.

Not really. According to their schedule Mann only played 11 region games, while Eastside, Riverside, Blue Ridge and Wade Hampton played 12. For some unknown reason Mann only played Greer once. Eastside finished 9-3, Mann finished 9-2. If number of wins determines regional ranking then they tie. If winning percentage determines rank then Mann finishes 2nd.

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
One of these two threads needs to be locked...and I don't believe this one is the "official" thread.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard