Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#10240 03/25/03 06:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so, what do you think about lakewood. just wondering. thanks.

#10241 03/26/03 04:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what do i think about lakewood? Nice guys and they play hard, have potential to finish in the middle of the region if they keep playing hard.
they just have some loser associated with them named "wanksta" who talks trash and makes them look bad.

#10242 03/26/03 04:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are a decent team. We make alot of rookie team errors, but we have 5 starting freshmen and 3 starting sophmores, so we are a very young team. We have a lot of potential we just don't play very consistant, and like i said, we make rookie errors.

#10243 03/26/03 05:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lakewood Lads

Yes you have a young team,But don't expect to play spring and get better! each year.

You guys need to play CLASSIC CLUB BALL in fall,and come back in spring 2004 as a better Team. More you play the better you will get!

So in June/July sign up for Fall Classic with Sumter Soccer Club Boys U16/U17/U18. www.uscsumter.edu/~ssoccer

#10244 03/26/03 05:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up goalie guy, when have i ever talked trash? and how do i make them look bad, they do a fine job of that themselves. i have been to their practices, i have seen the commitment they contribute during practice and i have heard the speeches the coaches give that none of the players listen to. because i know them i can talk about them. if you would like i will start talking trash about your team. i see you have a good record, i dont know how you have won some many games, yall did not impress me at all. i guess all the teams in the state arent as good as they used to be. and i guess you arent a 50 cent fan, well, neither am i. get back at me.

#10245 03/26/03 05:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
also, the players that are normally benched came in at towards the end of the game and they played harder than most of the starters. the starters for lakewood have it easy, they are "good" and talented but their dedication is not taken into consideration when game time comes. if they actually cared then they would put in more effort at practice and play together like a team. during the games they all get their heads down and start pointing fingers. first they must trust each other and then they can play like a team. got any more problems with me big boy?

#10246 03/26/03 02:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lakewood is a developing program w/ lots of work to do. This year's team is better than any team before it, but there's things we have to overcome before it will show. Thanks, goalie for the encouraging words; "wanksta"...on the other hand, I don't have much to say to you other than keep your comments to yourself. We're just gonna keep playin' our game.

#10247 03/27/03 05:41 AM
Goal
Goal
Bad team! Period!

#10248 03/26/03 06:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lakewood is a developing program, to say the least. We have about 5 players with decent individual skills, but lack team cohesion. We have to learn to trust each other, and give passes to put plays togethor. One of our biggest problems is that we do not win the ball in the air, at least not consistently. I have to agree with wanksta's comments about some people's dedication on our team, but some of us are committed to acheiving a decent team. As for myself, I am certainly aware that do not have the skill that most other players do. I just play as hard as I can, and wish everyone on Lakewood's team did the same.

#10249 03/26/03 08:58 PM
M
throw in
throw in
M
just wait..lakewood is gonna be a top team.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard