Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#10250 03/26/03 09:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wanksta, i have a lot of problems with you, mainly b/c i guess your not playing for a team i assume, you just somehow go to their games and practices and all you do is criticize. May i ask why you arent playing for a team this spring? It must be a darn good reason since your saying teams like irmo and spring valley and west florence "suck". What are you thinkin man? Do us all a favor and jump off a cliff.

Lakewood will be as good as they want to be, But it wont happen overnight. i've noticed some people on Lakewood's team arent totally dedicated to the "team" mantality. I've heard comments on the message board and on the field that make me believe this.

By the way, i like 50 cent.

#10251 03/26/03 10:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i will tell you why i am not playing for a team this spring. soccer teams in college play in the fall and our season is over. also, i am a graduate from lakewood, i recruited the players on that team and i play with them as much as i can, i am just trying to help them. in fact, number 12 (fathead) and number 4 (mbcsoccer14) are my younger brothers. i can tell them how i feel and they wont be girls about it, unlike somebody else, so, i suggest you mind your own business. by the way, 50 cent sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha good luck on your season goalie guy,
oh yeah, i was just trying to get a rise out of you when i said yall sucked, yall are a good passing team and lots of teamwork, many teams could learn a lot from you, as a team, not you personally goalie boy. and spring valley, irmo, sumter, all great teams, they are soccer players no doubt.
lastly, at your request, i will stop trying to entise friendly competion and stop posting. or not.

#10252 03/27/03 04:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow "wanksta" never would i have ever thought in a million years you were older than 10 years old. But seriously though, get a life.

#10253 03/30/03 08:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think we have a good team with a high potential. We have three excellent freshman and one senior that start and hold up the team and help others out.

#10254 03/31/03 04:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so i guess Lakewood's whole team is on this board now...

#10255 03/31/03 04:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And it is about time goalie!

Then they will all play Classic in Fall 2003,for Sumter Soccer Club and come back in Spring 2004 as better players.(Then L@@k out) [Wink]

#10256 04/01/03 02:56 AM
M
throw in
throw in
M
yeah our team is dedicated to soccer..so what?..got a problem with it..do something..play in your goal..i'll rip you anytime

#10257 04/01/03 03:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LHS #4

Be a good boy and go to bed,you need you rest.
And let that left foot "RIP" Tuesday night @ home Matt,I want to see "The real LHS play" Lets go GATORS.

LHS FAN
"Le Coach"

#10258 04/01/03 03:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok, who are you again? nobody right? yeh thought so!

Why dont you shut your mouth little boy before your mouth writes checks your foot cant cash.

By the way, nobody was talking to you anyways, but if you wanna talk trash we can. i dont know who you play for but i'm pretty sure your team has never scored on my team. So why dont you spend a little more time practicing your soccer skills and a little less time talkin smack

#10259 04/01/03 03:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie, why is it that you only talk about teams you know you can beat. If i was a crap talker i would talk about everyone, teams better than us and worse. I guess its just because your afraid.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard