Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#10260 04/01/03 03:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey goalie, its me your old pal. i got a few words for you, you are just a goalie. i saw you play, i know why you are the goalie. you are the goalie becuase you don't know how to play on the field. you are too slow with no moves and no shot.

dont get me wrong, i am not saying that being a goalie is easy and that only sucky people play goalie. lots of times the goalie is the best player on the team.

but, in this situation, west florence has good forwards, midfield and defense, so the goalie doesnt have to do any work. i would love to see you in action on the field, that would be so funny. like a deer in the headlights. anyway, good luck when yall get to the playoffs. becuase YOU will need it.

#10261 04/01/03 03:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LHSkeeper dont go there, i wasnt even talking trash, mbc wants to jump on my case and i dont even know what i said to the guy. i guess it was the "so lakewoods whole team is on this board now" which i dont know how you got anything negative out of that, i was just stating the fact that a ton of people from your team are on here... didnt have anything to do with how you play on the field

talk trash to a team i know i can beat, i didnt do that... talk trash to teams you know CAN BEAT YOU, thats another story, thats what you guys are doing which i dont understand. Seems to me if i was on a team which was notorious for being sorry I wouldnt post on here at all, i would either hide somewhere or jump off a cliff. Wanna talk scared? i'm not scared, i have nothing to be scared of, i didnt even record a save against you guys b/c you couldnt get a shot on goal. I think you'll know what scared is when my teamates see the stuff you've been saying and take aim on you with your stupid peach fuzz facial hair and that dumb ponytail thing you wear, you look like a girl with an eating disorder... thats nothing to be afraid of.

#10262 04/01/03 03:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lakewood, your digging yourselves a grave. You wouldnt know good soccer if it beat your by more than 10 goals... oh wait, that was us.

Wanksta, i'm a better keeper than anybody you've seen on Lakewoods side of town, i'll tell you that. To tell you the truth i probably would be like a deer in headlights after i finally got some action on my side of the field in a game against Lakewood, thats why i played in the field towards the end genious... b/c i got so bored on my end of the field. Anyways i can run circles around anybody on your team ecspecially those players you call attackers, and i guess my one touch skills were just good enough to get an assist against you guys in 5 minutes of play. Anyways i never claimed to be god's gift to field players, that would be stupid. I never practice in the field, i only train as a keeper, and for the record come see me play against a team thats actually good and i'll show you how good i can be.

Lakewood. i like you guys, dont do this to yourselves, your better than this.

#10263 04/01/03 04:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie, MBC14 does play for us. That's kinda the reason LE Coach calls him LHS#4. What you said about me is cool, i get it a lot from the dumb people in SUMTER.... not lakewood... and other teams that we play. Not my fault your IQ is lower than the points yall racked up against us. I don't have anything against your team either. In fact yall have quite a few players on the board as well. and for MBC14 I'm pretty sure he'd rip you, if he got the chance. WF is a good team. good luck on your season WF. lookin forward to our next meeting.

------------------------
LHS Keeper

#10264 04/01/03 05:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeh, funny crack keep... if you were so smart why cant you figure out your hair looks gay.

mbc would rip me if he got the chance???? what does that mean, that if he was good enough to get open and get a shot he would score on me? I'm pretty sure he wouldnt and thats a lot of "IF'S" that go into what you just said, basically if he was good enough to back up all that trash he talks he would make it happen.

#10265 04/01/03 07:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie,

MBC or LHS #4 has I call him has a nice left foot, and when he does his deed it rips the Air apart take my word for it.

#10266 04/01/03 07:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone from Lakewood stop talking trash right now...This is a forum, not a "dog your opponents" room. You guys are making us look dumb and ignorant. Don't talk about "ripping" a goalie...or anything else but the facts. It's already bad enough we get no respect b/c we're not the world's greatest, but let's not make it worse by CONSTANTLY talking trash to teams that stomped us...Thanks.

#10267 04/01/03 10:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
le coach... I'll believe it when i see it.

i agree you guys were way outta line starting this up in the first place, nobody got on your case so just drop it.

#10268 04/01/03 11:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol this post is truely special...it really is...but goalie is a good keep...and u say its because of the field why they are good...u can have the best field but if u have no goalie then u will suck period...the defense cant block them all...so ur comment about West Florence was wrong and for any other team of that matter...I think goalie deserves an apology [Smile]

#10269 04/01/03 11:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and wanksta...about it being funny if he played field...i bet it would be even funnier watching u play keeper [Big Grin]

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard