#10270 04/01/03 11:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks RNEKeep

listen to this guy, he knows quality soccer... he plays soccer in columbia against GOOD teams. So he knows.

By the way i've played in field 3 times this year and i have an 2 assist and 3 goals so i guess you were a little bit wrong when you made fun of my field skills, not that it matters what you think anyways, dont believe me? look at the florence papers from saturday and tuesday and you'll see my name "matt parker". Later on folks.

#10271 04/02/03 08:03 PM
M
throw in
throw in
M
goalie..i know your a good goalie..this is getting out of hand..so i would like to apologize on behalf of all of lakewood that have posted saying stuff about you, and good luck with the rest of your season

#10272 04/02/03 11:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
alright, no hard feelings]

take it easy.

#10273 04/02/03 11:20 PM
M
throw in
throw in
M
same here..can't wait til our next matchup..i like seeing you guys play

#10274 04/03/03 03:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, I too would like to set it straight. I've had a bad week and let it off in the wrong way, by letting my mouth run. Good Luck on your season and play strong.

---------------------------------
Keeper 23

#10275 04/03/03 05:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good to see proud of you guys on both Teams,Now lets play soccer guys and may the best Team win.

LHS: KEEPPA GET A HAIR "CUT"
USE YO BOODY

[Big Grin] Didier

#10276 04/06/03 05:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude Lakewoods gonna start takin it to the house yall watch TIme for me to get my sorry but in gear and finish all the quality crosses i get lol but hey Good luck every1 on your seasons.

#10277 04/13/03 10:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The LHS guys soccer team has it's ups and downs. Like any other team. Even if they do lose, I still support them. Not because my boyfriend is on the team, but because they keep their heads up high and work their butts off. I love watching them play because I see moves that I can use during my games. Let me give you an example of how the realationship is between the players. One of Lakewoods players got seriously injured during the game against Darlington. He had two fractured vertebras and a bruised kidney. Half of the team wanted to beat the crap out of the guy that caused this. Why? Because they stand up for one another and each member of the team plays a good part. Yea, they can have an attitude at times, but, the only reason they have an attitude is because people get one with them.

~~Pigtails~~

#10278 04/14/03 02:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if someone injured a player on our team like that the WHOLE team would wanna beat the crap out of him [Confused]

#10279 04/14/03 12:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, most the attitudes of the LHS guys suck. They did care about Mike when he got hurt but it is only natural to care about your team mate when they are almost killed.

The guys team has skill but their egos get in the way of more wins. The team spends most of the time arguing among themselves on the field. Off the field, there are little problems. Is there even a mid field? They don't challenge and don't win 50-50 balls. One good player in midfield won't cut it. Quite a few individuals try to be heros instead of making obivous passes.
Not all of the players work their butts off ALL the time but there are a few that do. The defense has it together most of the time and when the offense is on the same page, they do quite well.

Okay, I know that some guys will probably get mad about what I have said but I call it as I see it and I have seen a lot.

Get it together guys [Smile]

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard