Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#10240 03/25/03 06:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so, what do you think about lakewood. just wondering. thanks.

#10241 03/26/03 04:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what do i think about lakewood? Nice guys and they play hard, have potential to finish in the middle of the region if they keep playing hard.
they just have some loser associated with them named "wanksta" who talks trash and makes them look bad.

#10242 03/26/03 04:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are a decent team. We make alot of rookie team errors, but we have 5 starting freshmen and 3 starting sophmores, so we are a very young team. We have a lot of potential we just don't play very consistant, and like i said, we make rookie errors.

#10243 03/26/03 05:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lakewood Lads

Yes you have a young team,But don't expect to play spring and get better! each year.

You guys need to play CLASSIC CLUB BALL in fall,and come back in spring 2004 as a better Team. More you play the better you will get!

So in June/July sign up for Fall Classic with Sumter Soccer Club Boys U16/U17/U18. www.uscsumter.edu/~ssoccer

#10244 03/26/03 05:33 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up goalie guy, when have i ever talked trash? and how do i make them look bad, they do a fine job of that themselves. i have been to their practices, i have seen the commitment they contribute during practice and i have heard the speeches the coaches give that none of the players listen to. because i know them i can talk about them. if you would like i will start talking trash about your team. i see you have a good record, i dont know how you have won some many games, yall did not impress me at all. i guess all the teams in the state arent as good as they used to be. and i guess you arent a 50 cent fan, well, neither am i. get back at me.

#10245 03/26/03 05:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
also, the players that are normally benched came in at towards the end of the game and they played harder than most of the starters. the starters for lakewood have it easy, they are "good" and talented but their dedication is not taken into consideration when game time comes. if they actually cared then they would put in more effort at practice and play together like a team. during the games they all get their heads down and start pointing fingers. first they must trust each other and then they can play like a team. got any more problems with me big boy?

#10246 03/26/03 02:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lakewood is a developing program w/ lots of work to do. This year's team is better than any team before it, but there's things we have to overcome before it will show. Thanks, goalie for the encouraging words; "wanksta"...on the other hand, I don't have much to say to you other than keep your comments to yourself. We're just gonna keep playin' our game.

#10247 03/27/03 05:41 AM
Goal
Goal
Bad team! Period!

#10248 03/26/03 06:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lakewood is a developing program, to say the least. We have about 5 players with decent individual skills, but lack team cohesion. We have to learn to trust each other, and give passes to put plays togethor. One of our biggest problems is that we do not win the ball in the air, at least not consistently. I have to agree with wanksta's comments about some people's dedication on our team, but some of us are committed to acheiving a decent team. As for myself, I am certainly aware that do not have the skill that most other players do. I just play as hard as I can, and wish everyone on Lakewood's team did the same.

#10249 03/26/03 08:58 PM
M
throw in
throw in
M
just wait..lakewood is gonna be a top team.

#10250 03/26/03 09:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wanksta, i have a lot of problems with you, mainly b/c i guess your not playing for a team i assume, you just somehow go to their games and practices and all you do is criticize. May i ask why you arent playing for a team this spring? It must be a darn good reason since your saying teams like irmo and spring valley and west florence "suck". What are you thinkin man? Do us all a favor and jump off a cliff.

Lakewood will be as good as they want to be, But it wont happen overnight. i've noticed some people on Lakewood's team arent totally dedicated to the "team" mantality. I've heard comments on the message board and on the field that make me believe this.

By the way, i like 50 cent.

#10251 03/26/03 10:41 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i will tell you why i am not playing for a team this spring. soccer teams in college play in the fall and our season is over. also, i am a graduate from lakewood, i recruited the players on that team and i play with them as much as i can, i am just trying to help them. in fact, number 12 (fathead) and number 4 (mbcsoccer14) are my younger brothers. i can tell them how i feel and they wont be girls about it, unlike somebody else, so, i suggest you mind your own business. by the way, 50 cent sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahaha good luck on your season goalie guy,
oh yeah, i was just trying to get a rise out of you when i said yall sucked, yall are a good passing team and lots of teamwork, many teams could learn a lot from you, as a team, not you personally goalie boy. and spring valley, irmo, sumter, all great teams, they are soccer players no doubt.
lastly, at your request, i will stop trying to entise friendly competion and stop posting. or not.

#10252 03/27/03 04:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow "wanksta" never would i have ever thought in a million years you were older than 10 years old. But seriously though, get a life.

#10253 03/30/03 08:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think we have a good team with a high potential. We have three excellent freshman and one senior that start and hold up the team and help others out.

#10254 03/31/03 04:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so i guess Lakewood's whole team is on this board now...

#10255 03/31/03 04:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And it is about time goalie!

Then they will all play Classic in Fall 2003,for Sumter Soccer Club and come back in Spring 2004 as better players.(Then L@@k out) [Wink]

#10256 04/01/03 02:56 AM
M
throw in
throw in
M
yeah our team is dedicated to soccer..so what?..got a problem with it..do something..play in your goal..i'll rip you anytime

#10257 04/01/03 03:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LHS #4

Be a good boy and go to bed,you need you rest.
And let that left foot "RIP" Tuesday night @ home Matt,I want to see "The real LHS play" Lets go GATORS.

LHS FAN
"Le Coach"

#10258 04/01/03 03:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok, who are you again? nobody right? yeh thought so!

Why dont you shut your mouth little boy before your mouth writes checks your foot cant cash.

By the way, nobody was talking to you anyways, but if you wanna talk trash we can. i dont know who you play for but i'm pretty sure your team has never scored on my team. So why dont you spend a little more time practicing your soccer skills and a little less time talkin smack

#10259 04/01/03 03:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie, why is it that you only talk about teams you know you can beat. If i was a crap talker i would talk about everyone, teams better than us and worse. I guess its just because your afraid.

#10260 04/01/03 03:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey goalie, its me your old pal. i got a few words for you, you are just a goalie. i saw you play, i know why you are the goalie. you are the goalie becuase you don't know how to play on the field. you are too slow with no moves and no shot.

dont get me wrong, i am not saying that being a goalie is easy and that only sucky people play goalie. lots of times the goalie is the best player on the team.

but, in this situation, west florence has good forwards, midfield and defense, so the goalie doesnt have to do any work. i would love to see you in action on the field, that would be so funny. like a deer in the headlights. anyway, good luck when yall get to the playoffs. becuase YOU will need it.

#10261 04/01/03 03:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LHSkeeper dont go there, i wasnt even talking trash, mbc wants to jump on my case and i dont even know what i said to the guy. i guess it was the "so lakewoods whole team is on this board now" which i dont know how you got anything negative out of that, i was just stating the fact that a ton of people from your team are on here... didnt have anything to do with how you play on the field

talk trash to a team i know i can beat, i didnt do that... talk trash to teams you know CAN BEAT YOU, thats another story, thats what you guys are doing which i dont understand. Seems to me if i was on a team which was notorious for being sorry I wouldnt post on here at all, i would either hide somewhere or jump off a cliff. Wanna talk scared? i'm not scared, i have nothing to be scared of, i didnt even record a save against you guys b/c you couldnt get a shot on goal. I think you'll know what scared is when my teamates see the stuff you've been saying and take aim on you with your stupid peach fuzz facial hair and that dumb ponytail thing you wear, you look like a girl with an eating disorder... thats nothing to be afraid of.

#10262 04/01/03 03:41 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lakewood, your digging yourselves a grave. You wouldnt know good soccer if it beat your by more than 10 goals... oh wait, that was us.

Wanksta, i'm a better keeper than anybody you've seen on Lakewoods side of town, i'll tell you that. To tell you the truth i probably would be like a deer in headlights after i finally got some action on my side of the field in a game against Lakewood, thats why i played in the field towards the end genious... b/c i got so bored on my end of the field. Anyways i can run circles around anybody on your team ecspecially those players you call attackers, and i guess my one touch skills were just good enough to get an assist against you guys in 5 minutes of play. Anyways i never claimed to be god's gift to field players, that would be stupid. I never practice in the field, i only train as a keeper, and for the record come see me play against a team thats actually good and i'll show you how good i can be.

Lakewood. i like you guys, dont do this to yourselves, your better than this.

#10263 04/01/03 04:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie, MBC14 does play for us. That's kinda the reason LE Coach calls him LHS#4. What you said about me is cool, i get it a lot from the dumb people in SUMTER.... not lakewood... and other teams that we play. Not my fault your IQ is lower than the points yall racked up against us. I don't have anything against your team either. In fact yall have quite a few players on the board as well. and for MBC14 I'm pretty sure he'd rip you, if he got the chance. WF is a good team. good luck on your season WF. lookin forward to our next meeting.

------------------------
LHS Keeper

#10264 04/01/03 05:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeh, funny crack keep... if you were so smart why cant you figure out your hair looks gay.

mbc would rip me if he got the chance???? what does that mean, that if he was good enough to get open and get a shot he would score on me? I'm pretty sure he wouldnt and thats a lot of "IF'S" that go into what you just said, basically if he was good enough to back up all that trash he talks he would make it happen.

#10265 04/01/03 07:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie,

MBC or LHS #4 has I call him has a nice left foot, and when he does his deed it rips the Air apart take my word for it.

#10266 04/01/03 07:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone from Lakewood stop talking trash right now...This is a forum, not a "dog your opponents" room. You guys are making us look dumb and ignorant. Don't talk about "ripping" a goalie...or anything else but the facts. It's already bad enough we get no respect b/c we're not the world's greatest, but let's not make it worse by CONSTANTLY talking trash to teams that stomped us...Thanks.

#10267 04/01/03 10:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
le coach... I'll believe it when i see it.

i agree you guys were way outta line starting this up in the first place, nobody got on your case so just drop it.

#10268 04/01/03 11:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol this post is truely special...it really is...but goalie is a good keep...and u say its because of the field why they are good...u can have the best field but if u have no goalie then u will suck period...the defense cant block them all...so ur comment about West Florence was wrong and for any other team of that matter...I think goalie deserves an apology [Smile]

#10269 04/01/03 11:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and wanksta...about it being funny if he played field...i bet it would be even funnier watching u play keeper [Big Grin]

#10270 04/01/03 11:56 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks RNEKeep

listen to this guy, he knows quality soccer... he plays soccer in columbia against GOOD teams. So he knows.

By the way i've played in field 3 times this year and i have an 2 assist and 3 goals so i guess you were a little bit wrong when you made fun of my field skills, not that it matters what you think anyways, dont believe me? look at the florence papers from saturday and tuesday and you'll see my name "matt parker". Later on folks.

#10271 04/02/03 08:03 PM
M
throw in
throw in
M
goalie..i know your a good goalie..this is getting out of hand..so i would like to apologize on behalf of all of lakewood that have posted saying stuff about you, and good luck with the rest of your season

#10272 04/02/03 11:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
alright, no hard feelings]

take it easy.

#10273 04/02/03 11:20 PM
M
throw in
throw in
M
same here..can't wait til our next matchup..i like seeing you guys play

#10274 04/03/03 03:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, I too would like to set it straight. I've had a bad week and let it off in the wrong way, by letting my mouth run. Good Luck on your season and play strong.

---------------------------------
Keeper 23

#10275 04/03/03 05:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good to see proud of you guys on both Teams,Now lets play soccer guys and may the best Team win.

LHS: KEEPPA GET A HAIR "CUT"
USE YO BOODY

[Big Grin] Didier

#10276 04/06/03 05:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude Lakewoods gonna start takin it to the house yall watch TIme for me to get my sorry but in gear and finish all the quality crosses i get lol but hey Good luck every1 on your seasons.

#10277 04/13/03 10:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The LHS guys soccer team has it's ups and downs. Like any other team. Even if they do lose, I still support them. Not because my boyfriend is on the team, but because they keep their heads up high and work their butts off. I love watching them play because I see moves that I can use during my games. Let me give you an example of how the realationship is between the players. One of Lakewoods players got seriously injured during the game against Darlington. He had two fractured vertebras and a bruised kidney. Half of the team wanted to beat the crap out of the guy that caused this. Why? Because they stand up for one another and each member of the team plays a good part. Yea, they can have an attitude at times, but, the only reason they have an attitude is because people get one with them.

~~Pigtails~~

#10278 04/14/03 02:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
if someone injured a player on our team like that the WHOLE team would wanna beat the crap out of him [Confused]

#10279 04/14/03 12:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, most the attitudes of the LHS guys suck. They did care about Mike when he got hurt but it is only natural to care about your team mate when they are almost killed.

The guys team has skill but their egos get in the way of more wins. The team spends most of the time arguing among themselves on the field. Off the field, there are little problems. Is there even a mid field? They don't challenge and don't win 50-50 balls. One good player in midfield won't cut it. Quite a few individuals try to be heros instead of making obivous passes.
Not all of the players work their butts off ALL the time but there are a few that do. The defense has it together most of the time and when the offense is on the same page, they do quite well.

Okay, I know that some guys will probably get mad about what I have said but I call it as I see it and I have seen a lot.

Get it together guys [Smile]

#10280 04/14/03 10:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks for rubben it in melia

#10281 04/14/03 10:33 PM
M
throw in
throw in
M
hey its true...can't fix mistakes until you admit you got a problem

#10282 04/15/03 01:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, you can't fix mistakes, but you can always try to not make one!

#10283 04/15/03 01:40 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wasn't rubbing anything in. Since when are guys so sensitive? If it will make you feel better, feel free to comment on my team. I value outside opinions. [Smile]

Good game tomorrow guys, I'll be rooting you all on.

#10284 04/15/03 02:26 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahahaha I think ya'll are too cocky, and have attitudes. (not the whole team). I think that ya'll need to be more respectful to eachother, but other than that i'll think ya'll are a pretty good team.

#10285 04/15/03 02:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i dont think that anyone from the girls team has any room to comment on the boys team, with the exception of ms. malia. i agree with her, the boys team is too cocky, have attitudes, point fingers and have no midfield. but, i dont think she should have given so much credit to the defense. it is rare when the team plays like a team, but when they do it is the best lakewood has seen yet, in its history as a team. another thing is that you boys and girls better learn to get along quick since yall are going to be coed next year.

#10286 04/15/03 03:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We will not go coed without a fight pal. I think anyone that has seen the guys team has a right to comment because it is a message board and that is what people do. Yes, I do give lots of credit to the defense, maybe more than I should but it's because they work hard (the fact that I'm on defense has nothing to do with it haha [Big Grin] )

Missed you at Patriot Hall on Sunday "wanksta"

#10287 04/15/03 05:32 AM
M
throw in
throw in
M
The Lakewood captain doesn't lead the team well. What it boils down to is a lot of young, immature kids out there w/ a few focused seniors. But, if the captain would step up and play his role, things would be smoother. However, it won't happen b/c nobody on the team listens to ANYONE...rarely does anyone actually pay attention to the coach.

#10288 04/15/03 01:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Either we're going to have our own team, or we're going to join crestwood. [Smile] We aren't going coed next year!! haha But I do think that the guys team is very dedicated, and does work hard. And by the way, this is a message board, so ANYONE can write there oppinions.

#10289 04/15/03 10:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont understand why everyone blames the offense for the games we lose. I believe it takes a whole team to win or lose a game.

#10290 04/16/03 12:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like Malia said.....we are NOT going to go coed without a fight. I'm 16 years old, not even 5 feet tall yet...and I'm not even 100 pounds. If we did go coed....who wouldN'T take advantage of my size and try their best to get me out of the game????? [Confused]

#10291 04/16/03 01:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Left striker. I'm sorry if I come off like that about the offense. The defense has its lag, the midfield blows, and yes, its true, I suck too. the main thing we need to learn is not what we need to get better at, its what we have and learn to use what we have than trying to use what we dont have. So left striker and mbc score some goals, and I'll save a few.

#10292 04/16/03 02:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck in your game tommorrow! [Wink]

#10293 04/17/03 01:03 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LHS keeper,

you dont suck. remember it takes a whole team to get scored on and to score a goal. its not your fault if the defense or who ever cant keep the ball up.

#10294 04/17/03 01:53 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was really proud of the LHS guys tonight, you all pulled it together. Great game

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard