S
Brace
Brace
S
chapin over Eastside 3-2

brace
brace
I'll take Socastee for Lower.

Still not sure on Upper yet. Must meditate....

E
goal kick
goal kick
E
after having played against both of these teams i think that eastside is the better one they are much more dangerous in the air and attacking
we scrimmaged chapin early in the year and they looked sloppy and their forwards did not seem dangerous even though they are talented

one can be beaten, two can defend themselves, but a a strand of three is not easily defeated
S
bench
bench
S
i personally played with chapins sr class when they were soph. and i was a sr. and they were sick then. Much of them have developed into much better players than they were 2 yrs ago. For instance Tyler Williams i would bet is one of if not the best defender in 3a. Greg DeMare has improved unspeakably since i played with him. Chapin's mid and strikers are where they will dominate teams, they have an unbelievable team chemistry. If Slaughter and Joey D. play as strikers and Haze W. in the center of the pitch i dont see much of a chance stopping that attack. It should be a great play-off yr in 3a as the competition is always stiff. I look forward to watching these games this yr.

S
bench
bench
S
oh yeh GO CHAPIN! SR'S 08 ARE BRINGIN HOME STATE BABY!

brace
brace
Eastside will win AAAA if the young man who was in Argentina playing for the country is back. He is sick nasty. Whole team is.

And they go to school on the day of games.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
kick off
kick off
Its pretty obvious that "step ur game up" is some senior player from Chapin trying to bring their team up

goal kick
goal kick

The Socastee vs. Chapin match in the 3rd round will be the game to watch. The only bummer is that the game will be held in Chapin. Socastee will have to win big games on the road in order to get to the championship game. I hate to say it, but beating Myrtle Beach and winning the region may have actually hurt Socastee.

In any event, I have watched both Chapin and Socastee and here are my opinions;

Forwards (Advantage Socastee)
The Orlando Clark and Justin Watson duo is dynamic and difficult for any defense.

Midfield (Advantage Socastee)
Two Words – Bobby Belair

Defense (Advantage Chapin)
Chapin’s defense is solid and almost mistake free. In addition, they move their backs into the midfield very effectively and are definitely contributors to their attack.

Goalkeepers (Draw)
The keepers for each team are talented.

Coaches (Draw)
Coach Suarez and Coach Hiller are both very good coaches and they have both prepared their teams well.

Intangibles (Chapin)
Because Chapin is loaded with seniors, you have to give the nod to Chapin simply because seniors don’t like losing in their final year. Also, I think that Chapin is a more physical team versus Socastee’s speed and skill. However, if they draw a whistle happy referee, Chapin’s physical play could be nullified.

In the end, each team needs to play the previous games to get to that point. But, should they meet, it will be a great game to watch…..

S
bench
bench
S
Predator "its pretty obvious" that you cant read? In my post it says that WHEN I WAS A SR...when is past tense buddy which means i graduated two yrs ago if i played with the soph. class WHEN i was a sr. But good try though

throw in
throw in
should be alot of upsets this year.

Blythewood High School Boys Soccer
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard