Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Goal
Goal
I don’t see many cross over games (between different regions), so it is hard to do an analysis. If Chapin and Soccastee play each other in the 3rd round, this should answer a bunch of question.
It appears that Region 4-3A teams have played some of the tougher AAAA schools, and played them well. So I have to give the advantage to Chapin (and BC over Myrtle Beach)
I just don’t see Chapin beating BC 3 times this year, so I give the lower state to BC.

Eastside is tough. I watched them play a couple games in the Palmetto Cup. But if BC stays healthy and with a little luck, I can see BC taking home the gold.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
C
bench
bench
C
No way... if it comes down to it, Chapin will definitely beat BC again. They are just the better team, but I don't even see BC making it that far.

A
throw in
throw in
A
Quote:

No way... if it comes down to it, Chapin will definitely beat BC again. They are just the better team, but I don't even see BC making it that far.

I definitely agree with that. Chapin is simply better than BC in nearly all aspects. I'm not bashing BC, it's just that Chapin is a good team from top-to-bottom. As mentioned, the Chapin/Socastee match should determine the eventual Lowerstate champion.

I think that Socastee has the advantage up top with all of their speed; however, they do not seem to be solid defensively, and I'm not sold on their tactical awareness/ability.
So a simple breakdown:
Forwards: Socastee
Midfield: Chapin
Backs: Chapin
GK: Chapin
It will be a great game, with Socastee's game-changing abilities up top, it should be close, but the better team (Chapin) should prevail. They are senior-laden, play a great style of soccer, and just a better team overall.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Eastside is tough. I watched them play a couple games in the Palmetto Cup. But if BC stays healthy and with a little luck, I can see BC taking home the gold.

Hey Shutterboy,
“with a little luck” my made in China butt.
BC be capable of beating any 3A team on any given day.
They be back at 100%, which Achmed not see since Pre-P-Cup.

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
S
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
S
I would venture to say that on any given day the top 5 or 6 teams could win. The key is to not let the other team nor refs get in your head when you hit some adversity. This should be one of the best 3A playoffs in a long time with no real clear cut favorite and the lower state having several teams that are capable of finally bringing the title south.

corner kick
corner kick
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Go lower state!!!!

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
S
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
S
Quote:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

small soda man been watchin' Last of the Mohicans again?

goal kick
goal kick
Either that or he is a cross between Yoda and a 7 Eleven owner.

goal
goal
Playoffs!!!!!!! Are kiddin me!!!! Playoffs!!!!

A SHARK ATE ME YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
L
bench
bench
L
BC is over rated, they will fall in second round. Chapin may be too cocky and get bumped as well. But go ahead and write BC off.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard