Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 29 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 28 29
world cup
world cup
South Aiken.

...and then they get the winner of TL Hanna / Spartanburg on Friday.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
corner kick
corner kick
No I didn't! Dale goes to Dorman tomorrow. right?

Doin' it the hard way...
world cup
world cup
No chance of him being in Fort Mill on Friday night though.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
world cup
world cup
No....you are right, I have it wrong.

http://www.schsl.org/2007%20Brackets/gso%20aaaa.htm

Good shot Fort Mill will be on the road for every game after Wednesday, unless South Aiken can win one or Mauldin and/or Spartanburg can win two.

Last edited by Hurst66; 05/06/08 02:00 PM.

corner kick
corner kick
True, but we can always pull for Dale

Doin' it the hard way...
world cup
world cup
....as long as Dale don't get wrecked!

C
Goal
Goal
C
I would like to open by saying how proud I am of my girls for the growth they have shown this season. As a coach, it's cool to see girls who have never played transform into soccer players. I have 5 former cheerleaders who are giving up cheering to play club soccer. The future looks bright for the Lady Trojans!

I would like to thank Kevin at Mauldin for a great match last night. Mauldin in my opinion is the best squad I have played this season.

Thanks

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Hurst:

that Hilton Head pick looked pretty good last night. They were absolutely devestating against Swansea.

Your girl Stephanie Sosa had two goals and two assists.

The defense looked pretty good last night as the starters didn't give up a single shot. By the time Swanswea had taken their first shot HH was leading 7-0. Swanswea finished with three total shots.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

I would like to open by saying how proud I am of my girls for the growth they have shown this season. As a coach, it's cool to see girls who have never played transform into soccer players. I have 5 former cheerleaders who are giving up cheering to play club soccer. The future looks bright for the Lady Trojans!

I would like to thank Kevin at Mauldin for a great match last night. Mauldin in my opinion is the best squad I have played this season.

Thanks

i will go ahead and continue my push for cantona being the region III coach of the year.i told hurst last year he should of been and he should be even more so this year.they have come from losing in the ft mill tourny to a neighborhood christian school with no more than 11 students in the whole school(6-0)sorry to the playoffs.they also put some scares in the top dogs in the region.if he does not get it then someone is a communist.
semper fi cantona!!!

this is no dissrespect to all the other fine coaches in the region.

Last edited by Jim Morrison; 05/06/08 02:29 PM.
world cup
world cup
I really enjoy watching Hilton Head play, and if they make it to Stone Stadium for the final, I'm driving down.

From the looks of it, HH will have at least two more very tough matches, just to get out of the lowerstate. I'm real impressed with how strong 3A is this year.

Stephanie is The Bomb! Go HH!

Page 7 of 29 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard