Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29
World Cup
World Cup
Dorman has successfully obliterated my playoff hopes 2 out of the last 3 years. When Josef retires, he'd better say some good things about me.

world cup
world cup
Geez those crazy Marines really stick together.

The York County conspiracy....Jim Morrison, Cantona and Farkas!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

Quote:

I would like to open by saying how proud I am of my girls for the growth they have shown this season. As a coach, it's cool to see girls who have never played transform into soccer players. I have 5 former cheerleaders who are giving up cheering to play club soccer. The future looks bright for the Lady Trojans!

I would like to thank Kevin at Mauldin for a great match last night. Mauldin in my opinion is the best squad I have played this season.

Thanks

i will go ahead and continue my push for cantona being the region III coach of the year.i told hurst last year he should of been and he should be even more so this year.they have come from losing in the ft mill tourny to a neighborhood christian school with no more than 11 students in the whole school(6-0)sorry to the playoffs.they also put some scares in the top dogs in the region.if he does not get it then someone is a communist.
semper fi cantona!!!

this is no dissrespect to all the other fine coaches in the region.

Cantona for North Coach in 2009!!!

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Geez those crazy Marines really stick together.

The York County conspiracy....Jim Morrison, Cantona and Farkas!

if you want to talk crazy lets talk about bones and his wife.she jumped out of planes!!! what can you say about 2 army dogs.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Carolina Forest 4
Marlboro County 0

sancho
H
brace
brace
H
im done with the pluggs after this.

cantona has taken a group of girls(most of which has played no soccer)and made them a competative team. his soccer talent level has went down over the years and he has taught alot of these girls the basics to play soccer.he does not have that pipeline to nc clubs.he has a few players that play club but most of them played at DSC (DSC sound familiar cantona)and did not start club soccer untill high school.he has the 1 or 2 execptions that plays in charlotte but they were hurt most of the year.how he coached this team to play so well in the regions they did is beyond me.great job cantona and girls.

i will also have to give a nod to the ft mill coach. i know ft mill has gotten the powerhouse reputation the last few years and it is expected for them to be a good team.that sometimes keeps an outstanding coach from reciving these types of honors.
this year i watched a coach take a group of a few upper classmen and a boat load of young players and create a good team.he also had to deal with the loss of many players that would of gave them depth when the split happened with the opening of nation ford.at an early point of the season i set and watched a team of players i knew were very good players play like a team that shouldnt be in the top 20.what i watched last night was a team that could beat anyone.great job coaches and players at ft mill.you ft mill parents still stink.

jim lets my oldest train with him so i give him a nod.cesar lets my youngest daughter play on his boys team so i still say he is the coach of the year.

Last edited by Jim Morrison; 05/06/08 03:00 PM.
S
throw in
throw in
S
J.L.Mann 5
Woodmont 0

sancho
corner kick
corner kick
Woof!

Doin' it the hard way...
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Woof!

i got your woof there army dog.remember we are the devil dogs.you boys were the poodles.

corner kick
corner kick
LOL...No comment

Doin' it the hard way...
Page 8 of 29 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard