Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29
T
corner kick
corner kick
T
The Ref and the Rule book before PK’s was my fault.

He was telling me that I had to have ALL the players on my roster kick before I could have someone take a second pk. So, for example if we had gone through three rounds of 5, I would not be able to start back over with my better kickers but would rather have to keep going until I had exhausted my 21 players on the roster. It was my understanding of the rule book that this was not the case and I asked him about it. He consulted the rule book to see if there was anything regarding this scenario listed in there. I applaud him for going to the rule book to look, but am going to research that one myself for the future "what if's" and print it out and stick it in my bag.

If anyone has information on this PLEASE let me know, I just want to clarify for my own understanding.

tk

Tony King
goal kick
goal kick
ridge view 4-2 over west florence... on to wando. well done ladies

i wanna stay inside
brace
brace
Kudos are due to Wade Hampton AAAA/Greenville and their run through the playoffs. They got a lot of flack earlier, but they deserve a lot of credit for their toughness and winning late in the season and playoffs. Nice job Lindsay, Caroline, Coach Jay, and the rest of the Generals!

Probably all Region II finals with Riverside (sorry Tony!) versus J.L. Mann - Wade Hampton winner. Only reason Eastside isn't in it is they had to play Riverside last night.

REGION II is the "definition" of toughness of schedule.

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Quote:

CJ,

Congratulations on your big win.

I assume you are working on your recap?

I was working on visiting a bit with my wife then went to bed! We had to earn that match the hard way. We managed a beautiful goal by Casey Craft midway through the first half then held on for dear life. Now it is on to Friday night with Mauldin. I talked to Czar and we are playing at 7pm.

Word has it that there is going to be a tailgating party leading up to the game! Girls soccer is moving up in the world.

corner kick
corner kick

Christ Church 4
Indian Land 0

Fletch: It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am NOT a big man.
CJ #103261 05/08/08 10:29 AM
brace
brace
Quote:

Quote:

CJ,

Congratulations on your big win.

I assume you are working on your recap?

I was working on visiting a bit with my wife then went to bed! We had to earn that match the hard way. We managed a beautiful goal by Casey Craft midway through the first half then held on for dear life. Now it is on to Friday night with Mauldin. I talked to Czar and we are playing at 7pm.

Word has it that there is going to be a tailgating party leading up to the game! Girls soccer is moving up in the world.

Where???!!!

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

Fort Mill 2
North Augusta 0

9:00 Ashleigh Sheets, 38:00 Ashton Wolfe

NA 11 shots on goal, FM 6

Lots of defense both ways. Still alive

flat and a boreing game.we will not need to see the replay on cn2 news. the game was to slow to of missed anything.

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Quote:

He was telling me that I had to have ALL the players on my roster kick before I could have someone take a second pk...

FOUND THE ANSWER--- page 76 of 07-08 rule book--- under the "b" If the score remains tied continue the sudden-victory kicks with the coach selecting ANY five players..... if still tied repeat 4-a...

tk

Tony King
J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Emerald 0
Wahalla 1

Good luck to the rest of the Upstate 2A teams as they make their runs for a State Title.

Warning - If you ever play at Wahalla during playoffs take an extra pair of dry clothes with you. With five minutes left in the game someone thought a great way to celebrate would be to turn the sprinklers on for a few seconds. I thought this was very disrespectful to the opposing team.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Quote:

He was telling me that I had to have ALL the players on my roster kick before I could have someone take a second pk...

FOUND THE ANSWER--- page 76 of 07-08 rule book--- under the "b" If the score remains tied continue the sudden-victory kicks with the coach selecting ANY five players..... if still tied repeat 4-a...

tk

Referee was confused with USSF rule, which a player cannot repeat on the penalty until all players on the field had a chance. One of those rules that HS league decided to deviate from the norm. -- By the way Great Job on the WIN, now to revenge last year's loss to Riverside.

Page 18 of 29 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard