Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
coach
coach
Its a MUST READ for all parents who are under so much pressure to see their 11-12 yr. old girls succeed on the pitch and in life -
http://www.hamdensoccer.com/Page.asp?n=16935&org=hamdensoccer.com

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
I think that they are provisional because they have less than 100 members.
Here is their website: www.atlanticsocceracademy.com/

B
kick off
kick off
B
Once having had my eye caught by a beautiful temptress I deluded myself into thinking she was the one for me. I soon found she was shallow, vain, and rude. When I left her I was happy, Nay I say exstatic, not disgruntled at all. Some people never learn and thats ok too. But please do not feel those who are leaving, or those who have left are disgruntled. Save your time trying to figure out who I am but instead figure out who you are. There are too many ex players as well as future ex players for you to choose from.

B
kick off
kick off
B
It might make a difference if you used your name on your first 30 or so posts but now it is anticlimatic. If you really want to be a man then post your e-mail you sent to the team after your daughter did not play. Why did she show up dressed out, warmup, and then not play. Why so much stomping on the sideline. Is that a warmup for homework?
I sincerely apologize if you think I disrespected your wife, i have great respect for her, we know who wears the pants in the family.

My main point is that you are accusing SAA of things you have done since inception. They played within the rules won the game and end of story.

Good Luck with next season!!!!!

A
bench
bench
A
BS Terminator or Initiator with your poetry and your rage against BFA and CESA. Sounds personal - whats your angle? CESA dominated against your SAA team - SAA did not play soccer (all men on defense all game). Still not impressed with them.

Don

P
kick off
kick off
P
Do away with "State Cup" as a tournament and let the points standing dictate the winners. Then there could be no claims of last minute impropriety. Every game would be as important as any other. If you still have to have a tournament, let it stand alone. I am relatively new to soccer (child in club soccer for 4 years)but I must say, never before have I been involved in a sport where a weaker team can so easily win. It happens all the time from club to MLS to EPL. To judge an entire season of play in the last 3 games of the year is pretty harsh.

Nah, it'll never work. If there wasn't something to argue about, we couldn't justify spending hours here reading the days posts.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Who has not been on the losing end of a game where your team took a million shots and the other team took two and they won the game because they packed it in..Offensively weak teams do this all the time to keep themselves in the game..You may not like it but it is part of the game and it can be effective if you are playing an explosive team...Do not have a dog in this fight but the team did what they had to win..Did they do this in the championship game? probably so and did it work? No..Picking players up before the cutoff date has been going on for years..old news..It's still just part of the game..If you want to make sure it does not happen again..then beat them next time like CESA did

B
kick off
kick off
B
CESA? Who mentioned Cesa? Excellent club, facilities, and staff. I have no problem with Cesa or the Bridge for that matter. I am bitter and angry over parents putting winning ahead of individual development. Athletically, Socially, Morally.

Why can't a child loose a game that he or she will not remember in ten years without a parent wanting to challenge every aspect of the game. Deal with losing it will make you a better person as well as a player. The reason is that these parents are sold a bill of goods and they cannot cope with the reality of the situation. We all think our Johnny is the best and is perfect and the reality of it is that he is no were near as good as the parent/coach builds him up to be. When failure or losing rears its ugly head the parent/child/coach will not accept responsibility and therefore it is someone elses responsibility. That is why I am speaking not against a particular team but the attitude that team fosters. Win at all cost and we were cheated if we did not.
I think it was the Nature Boy who said" TO BE THE MAN, YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN"
If winning is your top priority. Either beat the man or learn to live with it.

Maybe put your emphasis on developing, training,and growing, and becoming a better person.

Then will you become a complete soccer player

P.S ASOCCERPARENT, You do not have to be impressed with SAA, just respectful, they did have a great cup.

C
bench
bench
C
Quote:

BS Terminator or Initiator with your poetry and your rage against BFA and CESA. Sounds personal - whats your angle? CESA dominated against your SAA team - SAA did not play soccer (all men on defense all game). Still not impressed with them.

Don

Well I guess its time to put some facts forward about SAA. 17 players rostered prior to the spring season State Challenge games beginning, one player added prior to the roster deadline. One player played JV and never participated in any game. Only one player missed all but one of the league games because the School Varsity coach reuired her to practice on Saturdays. Five of the rostered players were U12 Academy players and they participated in the league program throughout the season and was a primary reason for the late progress in results but they made it and carried on with their improvement through the playin and semi final and final games. You are obviously new to the U13 scene and what has been going on over the last 6 years my advice to you is go and talk with the CESA U13 girls coach and let him know what you have put on the blog. I am sure he will put you right on a few things regarding the SAA team and how they play.

Now I will grant you U12 players playing on a bigger field for the first time this last season are not really at the same level as U13's with a year or so experience but if you really knew anything about player development you would know that, but you are a soccer parent and there in lies your problem, you think you know the game but you know nothing.

SCYSA made a genuine mistake in making the team ineligible and it was corrected. Nothing sinister just a genuine mistake. Unfortunately those on the blog who are obviously mentally and intelectually challenged never sought to find out the facts before running there mouth.

Ethical, moral how many U13 teams played five U12 players throughout the season and through State Cup including the final........you see its about giving kids a chance to prove themselves......Thats why you have not seen any SAA parent complain on this blog. As for next seasonal year the U12's will play U13 and we shall bring back six age appropriate players who would not commit to the season as a whole for the fall State League and spring Premier League.......so all you intelectually and mentally challenged people now have the facts about SAA. From my point of view the SAA team deserved their wins and the best team won the final.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Quote:

Once having had my eye caught by a beautiful temptress I deluded myself into thinking she was the one for me. I soon found she was shallow, vain, and rude. When I left her I was happy, Nay I say exstatic, not disgruntled at all. Some people never learn and thats ok too. But please do not feel those who are leaving, or those who have left are disgruntled. Save your time trying to figure out who I am but instead figure out who you are. There are too many ex players as well as future ex players for you to choose from.

Thanks for helping me find myself(ha,ha) I am pretty sure i know who you are . If you want to start throwing personal daggers , i will be glad to tell you exactly what everybody thinks of you . I hope you find happiness in some aspect of your life ......your daughter certainly does not follow in your footsteps.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard